Highest probable altogether automobile measure for reserve achieved in new, some-more difficult testing
DETROIT The 2011 Buick LaCrosse perceived a five-star altogether reserve rating in a National Highway Traffic Safety Administrations New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov), a group has announced. Starting with 2011 models, NHTSA has introduced worse tests and some-more serious mandate for a five-star ratings that yield some-more information about reserve underline opening and crash-avoidance technologies.
The LaCrosse perceived five-star ratings for both a Overall Frontal Crash and Overall Side Crash. These pile-up exam ratings are intrumental in assisting impending automobile shoppers weigh a reserve opening of new vehicles.
Car buyers currently wish a assent of mind that comes with shopping a automobile they know will assistance strengthen their family, pronounced Tony DiSalle, clamp boss of Buick marketing. This five-star altogether automobile measure for reserve shows Buick can supply an affordable oppulance midsize sedan with tip reserve features.
The LaCrosse offers these reserve features:
- Intelligent technologies delivering a 360-degree margin of prophesy behind a steering circle for a larger feeling of comfort, control and safety
- Side blind section warning record notifying a motorist if a automobile in adjacent lanes is roving in a drivers blind spot
- Rearview camera complement featuring a arrangement integrated into a navigation complement screen
- Front- and side-impact atmosphere bags as good as roof-mounted head-curtain atmosphere bags that assistance strengthen occupants in a eventuality of a rollover crash
- An modernized front-seat reserve belt complement including a energetic locking latchplate, twin pretensioners that assistance tie a reserve belt for progressing patience of a newcomer during a conflict of assuage to serious crashes; and bucket limiters that assistance extent a army on a newcomer to assistance revoke a risk of injury
- GMs StabiliTrak stability- and traction-control system
- OnStar (included for a initial year of ownership)
GM engineers grown a energetic locking latchplate, that is partial of a front reserve belt system. It thatch underneath energetic pile-up loading to assistance firmly curb a occupants pelvis, and it works in unison with a reserve belt bucket tying underline to control loads on a occupants top torso. This reserve underline helped a LaCrosse grasp a five-star frontal pile-up rating for both motorist and front-seat passenger.
About Buick in Canada
Buick is a complicated oppulance code charity vehicles with sculpted designs, lush interiors with courteous personal technologies, along with responsive-yet-efficient performance. Buick is attracting new business with a portfolio of award-winning models, including a Enclave crossover, LaCrosse sedan, Regal competition sedan and rarely expected all-new 2012 Buick Verano compress oppulance sedan. Buick is a fastest flourishing vital code in North America and stays a best-selling code in China, with stability record growth. Learn some-more about Buick cars and crossovers during www.buick.ca.