2020 Cadillac XT6 Priced from $60,995
All-new three-row crossover hurdles oppulance SUV shred with high levels of customary tech, reserve and motorist assistance facilities and refinement
Oshawa – Cadillac’s first-ever XT6 will offer one of a segment’s strongest rosters of customary facilities and reserve and motorist assistance technologies, with a starting cost in Canada of $60,995, for a Premium Luxury All Wheel Drive model.
The lineup also includes a XT6 Sport, with an modernized dual-clutch All Wheel Drive system, that starts during $63,795.
“The XT6 offers class-leading interior expanse and comfort in all 3 rows,” pronounced Hoss Hassani, handling director, Cadillac Canada. “With a considerable list of customary features, XT6 will offer Canadians a high turn of content, connectivity safety, with choices for impression and pushing character.”
Bright Galvano extraneous accents heed a Premium Luxury model, while a XT6 Sport is tangible by shimmer black accents and some-more aggressive, performance-inspired details. Both models underline modernized lighting technology, including plumb emphasized LED signatures.
The XT6’s rewarding change of responsiveness and pushing excellence is singly reflected in any of a models. A larger importance on highway siege is placed on a Premium Luxury, while a larger feeling of lively defines a Sport’s framework tuning.
Standard facilities for both XT6 Premium Luxury and Sport models include:
SAFETY AND DRIVER ASSISTANCE FEATURES:
- Seven customary airbags10: Dual-stage frontal airbags for a motorist and front passenger; seat-mounted side-impact airbags for a motorist and front passenger; knee airbag for a driver; and roof rail-mounted head-curtain airbags for outboard positions of all 3 seating rows
- HD Rear Vision Camera11 with Remote Wash
- Forward Collision Alert11
- Following Distance Indicator11
- Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking11
- Front Pedestrian Braking11
- Front and Rear Park Assist11
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert11
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert11
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning11
- Safety Alert Seat1
- Rear Seat Reminder2
- Teen Driver
DESIGN, CRAFTSMANSHIP CONVENIENCE:
- Choose from outlandish timber finishes like Black Olive Ash or Carbon Fiber trim with ombré finish
- Bi-functional LED headlamps with IntelliBeam, LED daytime using lamps and LED taillamps
- 20-inch wheels
- Heated, leather-wrapped steering circle with energy tilt/telescope function
- UltraView energy sunroof with energy sunshade
- Seven-passenger seating (six-passenger with second-row captain’s chairs available)
- Power-folding third-row chair and remote fold-down underline for a second-row seat
- Rotary controller with Cadillac-first lope function, complementing an discerning touch-screen display
- Over-the-air car program updates
- NFC phone paring for concordant phones
- Wireless charging for concordant phones4
- No-charge Apple CarPlay5 and Android Auto6
- Six USB ports7 (two Type A and 4 Type C), one SD label container and dual 12-volt energy outlets
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot (includes 1 month or 3 GB, whichever comes first)8
- Cadillac Connected Access9, with 10 years of customary connectivity that enables services such as car diagnostics, play upkeep notification, Cadillac Smart Driver, Marketplace and more
An accessible Enhanced Visibility and Technology Package11 builds on a customary reserve and motorist assistance facilities and other technologies, adding: an 8-inch-diagonal colour sign cluster display, colour Head-Up Display, Rear Camera Mirror, Rear Camera Mirror Washer, HD Surround Vision, Surround Vision Recorder, Rear Pedestrian Alert and Automatic Parking Assist with Braking.
Additionally, a accessible Driver Assist Package11 adds Adaptive Cruise Control – Advanced, Automatic Seat Belt Tightening and Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking. Night Vision11 is also available.
All models in North America are powered by a 3.6L V6 rated during 310 horsepower and underline approach injection, Active Fuel Management and Stop/Start technologies. It is matched with a nine-speed involuntary delivery tranquil around Cadillac’s Electronic Precision Shift, that uses electronic controls in place of a required automatic linkage.
All-wheel expostulate is customary on Premium Luxury and a performance-oriented dual-clutch AWD complement is customary on XT6 Sport. The Sport indication also facilities customary Continuous Damping Control (CDC) Active Sport Chassis cessation to broach larger control and agility.
2Does not detect people or items. Always check back chair before exiting.
3Cadillac Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires concordant Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
4The complement wirelessly charges one Qi-compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging record and others need a special adaptor/back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see my.gm.ca/cadillac/en/learn or deliberate your carrier.
5Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and a terms and remoteness statements apply. Requires concordant iPhone and information devise rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a heading of Apple Inc. Siri, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks for Apple Inc, purebred in a U.S. and other countries.
6Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and a terms and remoteness statements apply. Requires a Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android concordant smartphone using Android™ 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Data devise rates apply. Android Auto is a heading of Google LLC.
7Not concordant with all devices.
8Service varies with conditions and location. Requires active use devise and paid ATT information plan. Visit onstar.com for sum and limitations.
9Standard connectivity accessible usually to strange client for 10 years. Services enabled by Connected Access are theme to change. Does not embody puncture or confidence services. See onstar.com for sum and limitations.
10Always use chair belts and child restraints. Children are safer when scrupulously cumulative in a back chair in a suitable child restraint. See your car Owner’s Manual for some-more information.
11Safety or motorist assistance facilities are no surrogate for a driver’s shortcoming to work a car in a protected manner. The motorist should sojourn courteous to traffic, vicinity and highway conditions during all times. Visibility, continue and highway conditions might impact underline performance. Read a vehicle’s owner’s primer for some-more critical underline stipulations and information.