September 1, 2019
, Auburn Hills, Mich.
The iconic and superb pattern of a Chrysler 300 stands as testimony to receptive oppulance in opening and style. The 300 lineup offers segment-exclusive facilities and modernized record during a driver’s fingertips, including a award-winning Uconnect 4C complement with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, interconnected with an 8.4-inch touchscreen – a largest in a class. The TorqueFlite eight-speed involuntary delivery comes customary on each 300 model. Available on a Touring, Touring L, 300S and Limited is a many modernized accessible all-wheel-drive (AWD) complement in a category with front-axle disconnect, that seamlessly engages during any speed to capacitate optimal traction and control formed on conditions, pushing character and highway surface. Available on a 300S and customary on a 300C, a 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8 engine, a usually V-8 engine in a class, offers 363 horsepower and 394 lb.-ft. of torque. With several character packages, distinguished pattern and worldly interiors, a Chrysler 300 is America’s large and confidant sedan, here to make a statement.
New for 2020:
- New Red S Appearance Package on a 300S facilities Black Noise extraneous badging, Red insert on a Chrysler wing badge and new 20-inch Black Noise wheels
- Optional Radar Red interior is accessible with a Red S Appearance Package on 6 extraneous paint colors – Canyon Sunset, Velvet Red, Granite Crystal, Silver Mist, Gloss Black and Bright White
- Three new extraneous options (late availability): Amethyst, Frostbite and Canyon Sunset
- The award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 interconnected with a customary TorqueFlite eight-speed involuntary delivery on Chrysler 300 delivers 292 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque
- Only car in a shred to offer both V-6 and V-8 engines with a customary eight-speed involuntary transmission
- Thanks to a singular cold-air initiation system, sport-tuned empty and engine calibration, a 300S comes customary with a award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 that offers adult to 300 horsepower and 264 lb.-ft. of torque
- All Chrysler 300 V-6 models are accessible with a many modernized AWD complement in a class, that includes an active send box with front-axle undo to urge real-world fuel economy
- This class-exclusive AWD complement seamlessly transitions between RWD and AWD with no motorist involvement to maximize fuel economy
- The mythological 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine, customary on a Chrysler 300C and accessible on 300S, is a usually V-8 in a shred and delivers 363 horsepower, 394 lb.-ft. of torque and 0-60 mph in reduction than 6 seconds
- Performance Appearance Package on a 300C facilities opening front fascia, reward LED haze lamps and opening side sills
- The Chrysler 300S offers some-more jaunty and childish appointments to a lineup and comes customary with a award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine, paddle shifters and competition mode, opening suspension, blacked-out extraneous accents, Black Noise wheels, leather-wrapped competition seats, disdainful Piano Black interior accents and accessible signature nine-speaker Alpine Audio complement with approximate sound and trunk-mounted subwoofer
- A performance-tuned cessation with increasing open rates, performance-tuned steering and bushings, incomparable lean bars (with V-8 engine) and Goodyear Eagle F1 three-season tires is accessible on RWD Chrysler 300S models for drivers who wish some-more doing capability
- As a apex of a lineup, a 300C facilities a mythological 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine, model-exclusive Platinum Chrome finishes, 20-inch polished-aluminum wheels, competition mode with paddle shifters, accessible signature Black or Mocha interior with deep-quilted and seperated Nappa leather seats and doorway panels, hand-sanded healthy pore wood, French accent stitching and leather-wrapped steering circle with singular chrome accent ring
- Advanced technological solutions integrated in enthusiast-desired RWD architecture:
- Electric appetite steering (EPS) reduces appetite direct and provides motorist selectable steering modes: Normal, Comfort and Sport
- Sport mode now transforms a celebrity and opening of a Chrysler 300S and 300C models by shortening change times from approximately 400 milliseconds to 250 milliseconds, increasing engine and stifle responsiveness, firmer steering feel and turns AWD “on” (if off), with AWD models, for softened dynamics
- Uconnect 4C system, customary on a Chrysler 300, includes an 8.4-inch display, that is a largest in a category and offers multi-touch gestures, clear imagery, pointy graphics and support for smartphone integrations
- With some-more than 80 accessible reserve and confidence features, a Chrysler 300 offers accessible Full-speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus, Adaptive Cruise Control-Plus with Full Stop, Blind-spot Monitoring, Rear Cross Path detection, Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist and ParkSense front and back park support system
For 2020, a Chrysler 300 lineup consists of 5 models:
- 300 Touring (RWD/AWD)
- 300 Touring L (RWD/AWD)
- 300S (RWD/AWD)
- 300 Limited (RWD/AWD)
- 300C (RWD)
Available Exterior Colors
- Amethyst (NEW – late availability)
- Bright White
- Frostbite (NEW – late availability)
- Gloss Black
- Granite Crystal
- Ocean Blue
- Silver Mist
- Canyon Sunset (NEW – late availability)
- Velvet Red
Available Interior Colors
Please revisit a Chrysler 300 newsroom for a latest product information, photography, videography, and entrance to selection and underline accessibility documents.
About Chrysler Brand
The Chrysler code has gay business with particular designs, craftsmanship, discerning creation and record given a association was founded in 1925.
The Chrysler Pacifica continues to reinvent a minivan, a shred Chrysler invented, with an rare turn of functionality, versatility, record and confidant styling.
The Pacifica Hybrid takes this insubordinate car a step serve with a class-exclusive, innovative plug-in hybrid powertrain. It’s a initial electrified car in a minivan shred and achieves some-more than 80 MPGe in electric-only mode, has an all-electric operation of some-more than 30 miles and a sum operation of some-more than 500 miles. The Chrysler 300 lineup delivers on a brand’s guarantee of iconic and superb pattern executed with world-class performance, potency and peculiarity – all during an receptive value.
Beyond only unusually designed vehicles, a Chrysler code continues to lift a bar by integrating class-leading, high-tech facilities into a products, including a Uconnect 4 complement with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto Uconnect Theater with accessible streaming, a plug-in hybrid powertrain in a Pacifica Hybrid, a industry-exclusive Stow ‘n Go seating and storage complement on a Pacifica, and a segment’s many modernized all-wheel-drive (AWD) complement accessible on all Chrysler 300 V-6 models, as good as a many absolute V-8 in a category with a 300C’s 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8 engine.
Follow Chrysler code and FCA US news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.fcanorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.fcanorthamerica.com
Chrysler brand: www.chrysler.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/chrysler or https://www.facebook.com/FiatChrysler.NorthAmerica/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chrysler or www.instagram.com/FiatChrysler_NA
Twitter: www.twitter.com/chrysler or www.twitter.com/FiatChrysler_NA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/chrysler or www.youtube.com/fcanorthamerica