September 1, 2019
, Auburn Hills, Mich.
The Dodge Charger Pursuit is a best-selling law coercion sedan on a highway today, and for 2020, Dodge underscores a joining to a Pursuit-rated sedan shred as it brings a fuel-efficient TorqueFlite eight-speed delivery to a Charger Pursuit, replacing a effusive five-speed transmission.
Also, for 2020, a Charger Pursuit continues to offer a exclusive, no-cost Officer Protection Package. This package is designed to yield officers with back prophesy and extended officer reserve when parked and operative inside their vehicle. When activated, a rear-facing camera and sensors detect transformation behind a vehicle, automatically promulgation images to a vehicle’s Uconnect interactive touchscreen, and any or all of a following can be automatic to occur: warning chimes sound, retreat lights and taillamps flash, windows hurl adult and all doors lock.
The accessible Uconnect 12.1-inch arrangement integrates law coercion systems and innovative record to urge reserve and newcomer space. In further to a pursuit-rated hardware that includes 370 best-in-class horsepower and factory-installed Mopar upfit packages, Charger Pursuit offers a segment’s many modernized all-wheel-drive (AWD) complement for limit tactical performance, all-weather traction and fuel efficiency.
- Standard Uconnect 7-inch arrangement and back camera
- Back Camera View is a customary underline on a 7-inch display, that activates a back camera and lets officers see behind a automobile while pushing or stationary
- Available during no cost on a Charger Pursuit, a Officer Protection Package is designed to boost an officer’s situational recognition when parked and operative inside a vehicle, regulating a Charger Pursuit’s ParkSense back park support system, ParkView back backup camera and Rear Cross Path showing to warning an officer if anyone is behind a vehicle
- Available Fleet Safety Group includes Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection
- Charger Pursuit V-8 and V-8 AWD models broach 370 best-in-class horsepower
- Charger Pursuit V-8 AWD indication includes a segment’s many technologically modernized AWD complement with a segment-exclusive active send box and front-axle undo complement to urge real-world fuel economy
- Pursuit-rated hardware: performance-tuned suspension, load-leveling NIVOMAT shocks,
- 14.5-inch front and 13.8-inch back pursuit-rated stop package, front and back stabilizer bars,
- 18-inch opening tires on steel wheels and two-mode electronic fortitude control (ESC)
- Styling for Charger Pursuit draws on Charger’s late-1960s heritage, while infusing an assertive and visually lightened demeanour with neat styling
- Ballistic doorway panels for motorist and newcomer doors (Protection: NIJ Level III+) are usually one of a many factory-installed Mopar upfit apparatus apparatus that embody a three-year/36,000-mile warranty
- Up to an EPA-estimated 26 miles per gallon (mpg) highway with aluminum 3.6-liter Pentastar
- V-6 engine with 292 horsepower, 260 lb.-ft. of torque and accessible E-85 flex-fuel capability
- Charger Pursuit leads in tactical record with a laptop-size 12.1-inch touchscreen arrangement that integrates law coercion systems into a Uconnect touchscreen system, permitting for discerning toggling between automobile controls and scarcely each police-designed mechanism complement that can be stowed in a trunk
- Charger Pursuit’s instrument row helps law coercion officers keep their eyes on a highway and, distinct third-party solutions that need a massive console-mounted mechanism screen, does not hinder motorist and front newcomer atmosphere bags or meddle with newcomer space
- For combined upfit apparatus control and capability, a accessible Uconnect 12.1-inch arrangement also provides Charger Pursuit with a fourth auxiliary button, creation designation of upfit apparatus easier
- Charger Pursuit’s Uconnect systems are engineered and tested to work with an officer wearing gloves, and impassioned handling conditions as low as -40 degrees Celsius and as prohibited as 85 degrees Celsius
- Available Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) of 5,450 pounds with 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine
- Driver-focused cockpit is designed to be a mobile authority core with world-class materials, police-duty upgrades and state-of-the-art technologies
- For combined convenience, a steering circle includes re-mappable auxiliary buttons that can be automatic to work aftermarket military equipment
For 2020, a Dodge Charger Pursuit lineup consists of dual models:
- Charger Pursuit V-6
- Charger Pursuit V-8 AWD
Available Exterior Colors:
- Bright Silver Metallic Clear Coat (Pursuit tone only)
- Destroyer Gray Clear Coat
- Electric Blue Pearl Coat (Pursuit tone only)
- Go Mango Clear Coat
- Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat
- IndiGo Blue (NEW) (late availability)
- Maximum Steel Metallic Clear Coat
- Michigan State Police Blue (Pursuit tone only)
- Midnight Blue Pearl Coat (Pursuit tone only)
- Octane Red
- Pitch Black Clear Coat
- Ranger Clear Coat (Pursuit tone only)
- Sheriff’s Tan (Pursuit tone only)
- TorRed Clear Coat
- White Gold (Pursuit tone only)
- White Knuckle Clear Coat
- Green Metallic
Available Interior Colors:
- Black (cloth)
- Black (vinyl)
Please revisit a Dodge Charger Pursuit newsroom for a latest product information, photography, videography, and entrance to selection and underline accessibility documents.
Dodge//SRT offers a finish lineup of opening vehicles that mount out in their possess segments. Dodge is America’s opening code and SRT is positioned as a ultimate opening halo of a Dodge brand, together formulating a finish and offset opening code with one prophesy and one voice.
For some-more than 100 years, a Dodge code has carried on a suggestion of brothers John and Horace Dodge, who founded a code in 1914. Their change continues today. For 2020, Dodge literally expands a high-performance Charger indication lineup, adding a Widebody extraneous to America’s usually four-door flesh car. Powered by a 707-horsepower supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® Hellcat V-8 engine, a 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat maintains a power as a many absolute and fastest mass-produced sedan in a world.
The 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye is hexed by a Demon. Its 797-horsepower supercharged HEMI® high-output engine creates it a many powerful, quickest and fastest flesh car, reaching 0-60 miles per hour (mph) in 3.4 seconds, and a fastest GT prolongation automobile with a ¼-mile elapsed time (ET) of 10.8 seconds during 131 mph. It also reaches a new tip speed of 203 mph.
Joining a Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye is a 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, with a some-more absolute 717-horsepower engine, and a Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody, featuring buffer flares from a SRT Hellcat Widebody, that supplement 3.5 inches of breadth to a 485-horsepower Scat Pack’s customary body. Also new for 2019 is a Challenger R/T Scat Pak 1320 with disdainful drag frame record from a iconic Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. The Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 is a drag-oriented, street-legal flesh automobile and a vacant board for a critical grassroots drag racer. The 2019 Dodge Durango SRT, America’s fastest, many absolute and many able three-row SUV with a best-in-class draw rating of 8,700 lbs., completes a brand’s opening lineup. These abdominal opening models join a 2019 code lineup that includes a Durango, Grand Caravan, Journey, Charger and Challenger — a salon that offers opening during each cost point.
Follow Dodge, SRT and FCA US news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.fcanorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.fcanorthamerica.com
Dodge brand: www.dodge.com
Dodge Garage: www.dodgegarage.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dodge or https://www.facebook.com/FiatChrysler.NorthAmerica/
Instagram: www.instagram.com/dodgeofficial or www.instagram.com/FiatChrysler_NA
Twitter: www.twitter.com/dodge or www.twitter.com/FiatChrysler_NA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/dodge or www.youtube.com/fcanorthamerica