September 1, 2019
, Auburn Hills, Mich.
The Dodge Durango Pursuit will applaud a initial anniversary on U.S. roadways after a critically acclaimed introduction in Aug 2018. The Pursuit has been on a forefront of an altogether pull by law coercion agencies to enhance their fleets by adding fast, though fuel-efficient SUVs.
With a successful introduction, there are no changes for a 2020 indication year. The Durango Pursuit is versed with a Uconnect 7.0-inch display, that integrates law coercion systems and innovative technology.
In further to a mythological 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8 engine that delivers a best-in-class 360 horsepower, Durango Pursuit offers a segment’s many modernized all-wheel-drive (AWD) complement for limit tactical performance, all-weather traction and fuel efficiency. With submit from law coercion officials, a 2020 Durango Pursuit continues to supplement improvements to accommodate a high expectations and opening needs of a heroes who strengthen us.
- All Durango Pursuit models underline AWD and offer a customary 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine rated during 293 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque or a accessible 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 indication that’s rated during a best-in-class 360 horsepower and 390 lb.-ft. of torque
- Dodge Durango Pursuit V-8 includes a segment’s many technologically modernized AWD complement with a segment-exclusive active send box to urge real-world fuel economy while also enhancing a vehicle’s traction and handling
- Pursuit-rated hardware: performance-tuned suspension, load-leveling NIVOMAT shocks,
- 13.8-inch front and 13.0-inch back pursuit-rated stop package, front- and rear-stabilizer bars, 18-inch tires on aluminum wheels and electronic fortitude control (ESC)
- Up to an EPA-estimated 25 miles per gallon (mpg) highway with a 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 and 22 mph highway with a 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine
- 2019 Durango Pursuit is accessible with a mark flare wiring prep package, red/white auxiliary architecture flare and, when versed with a HEMI V-8 engine, 800 cold cranking amp (CCA) battery
- Best-in-class 7,200-lbs. towing capability and accessible trailer tow
- Under-vehicle mountain for gangling tire, maximizing interior load space and accessibility
- 8.1 inches of belligerent clearway for off-road capability
- Electronic eight-speed delivery for softened responsiveness and fuel economy
- Class-exclusive, K-9-friendly tri-zone interior heat control
- Segment’s longest wheelbase (120 inches) for combined fortitude and handling
- ParkView back backup camera with ParkSense
- Eight-way energy adjusting motorist chair controls
- Certified speedometer
- 220-amp alternator
- Heavy-duty oil cooler and H2O pump
For 2020, a Dodge Durango Pursuit lineup consists of dual models:
- Durango Pursuit V-6 AWD
- Durango Pursuit V-8 AWD
Available Exterior Colors:
- Billet Clear Coat
- Blue Shade Pearl
- DB Black Crystal
- Destroyer Gray
- Granite Crystal Metallic
- In Violet Metallic
- Octane Red Pearl
- Vice White Tri-Coat Pearl
- White Knuckle
Available Interior Colors:
- Black (cloth)
Please revisit the Dodge Durango Pursuit newsroom for a latest product information, specific trim and package content, photography and videography, and entrance to selection and underline accessibility documents.
Dodge//SRT offers a finish lineup of opening vehicles that mount out in their possess segments. Dodge is America’s opening code and SRT is positioned as a ultimate opening halo of a Dodge brand, together formulating a finish and offset opening code with one prophesy and one voice.
For some-more than 100 years, a Dodge code has carried on a suggestion of brothers John and Horace Dodge, who founded a code in 1914. Their change continues today. For 2020, Dodge literally expands a high-performance Charger indication lineup, adding a Widebody extraneous to America’s usually four-door flesh car. Powered by a 707-horsepower supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® Hellcat V-8 engine, a 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat maintains a power as a many absolute and fastest mass-produced sedan in a world.
The 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye is hexed by a Demon. Its 797-horsepower supercharged HEMI® high-output engine creates it a many powerful, quickest and fastest flesh car, reaching 0-60 miles per hour (mph) in 3.4 seconds, and a fastest GT prolongation automobile with a ¼-mile elapsed time (ET) of 10.8 seconds during 131 mph. It also reaches a new tip speed of 203 mph.
Joining a Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye is a 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, with a some-more absolute 717-horsepower engine, and a Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody, featuring buffer flares from a SRT Hellcat Widebody, that supplement 3.5 inches of breadth to a 485-horsepower Scat Pack’s customary body. Also new for 2019 is a Challenger R/T Scat Pak 1320 with disdainful drag frame record from a iconic Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. The Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 is a drag-oriented, street-legal flesh automobile and a vacant board for a critical grassroots drag racer. The 2019 Dodge Durango SRT, America’s fastest, many absolute and many able three-row SUV with a best-in-class draw rating of 8,700 lbs., completes a brand’s opening lineup. These abdominal opening models join a 2019 code lineup that includes a Durango, Grand Caravan, Journey, Charger and Challenger — a salon that offers opening during each cost point.
Follow Dodge, SRT and FCA US news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.fcanorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.fcanorthamerica.com
Dodge brand: www.dodge.com
Dodge Garage: www.dodgegarage.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dodge or https://www.facebook.com/FiatChrysler.NorthAmerica/
Instagram: www.instagram.com/dodgeofficial or www.instagram.com/FiatChrysler_NA
Twitter: www.twitter.com/dodge or www.twitter.com/FiatChrysler_NA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/dodge or www.youtube.com/fcanorthamerica