September 1, 2019
, Auburn Hills, Mich.
As America’s best-selling minivan ever, a Dodge Grand Caravan continues a decades-long story of charity families style, flexibility and useful facilities during a extensive value. Since inventing a shred for a 1984 indication year, FCA US LLC has introduced scores of minivan firsts, including ParkView back backup camera, Stow ‘n Place roof shelve and selectable fuel economizer mode. One creation that continues is a Grand Caravan’s accessible industry-exclusive Stow ‘n Go seating and storage system, that can be simply operated with one hand, permitting users to modify from carrying 7 to hauling load in a matter of seconds. The Grand Caravan is versed with some-more than 55 accessible safety, confidence and record features.
As a initial association to deliver a minivan and by 6 generations of a vehicle, FCA US has innovated 115 minivan firsts. The association has sole some-more than 14.6 million minivans globally given 1983, twice as many as any other manufacturer over a past 35 years.
New for 2020:
- Grand Caravan SE Plus facilities customary second-row Super Stow ‘n Go bucket seats and in-floor storage bin, energy eight-way motorist seat, an all-black interior with Cranberry Wine accent stitching on a seats and discretionary Blacktop Package (SE Plus and SXT models)
- Standard award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine that delivers 283 horsepower
- Grand Caravan SE is a entry-level indication and offers a series of customary features, including remote keyless entry, sunscreen glass, feverishness and atmosphere conditioning in all 3 rows, third-row Stow ‘n Go with accessible tailgate seating, 6.5-inch touchscreen radio with ParkView back backup camera, energy thatch and energy windows in all 3 rows, energy exhilarated mirrors, as good as reserve facilities like trailer-sway damping, electronic fortitude control (ESC), 7 airbags and daytime using lamps (DRL)
- Grand Caravan SE Plus comes customary with plenty record and features, including Uconnect Voice Command with Bluetooth, second-row Super Stow ‘n Go bucket seats, energy eight-way motorist chair and remote start system
- Grand Caravan SXT offers combined calm during a good value with customary 17-inch polished Tech Silver wheels, leather seats with suede inserts and china accent stitching, energy shifting doors and energy liftgate, Bright Stow ‘n Place roof rack and Super Console. Options embody navigation radio, Blacktop Package and Driver Convenience Group with exhilarated front seats and steering circle and second-row window shades
- The Blacktop Package, an disdainful customized blacked-out appearance, is accessible on SE Plus and SXT models for 2020, including 17-inch Gloss Black aluminum wheels, a Gloss Black grille, black headlamp bezels, an all-black interior, including headliner, doorway panels and console, and reward black cloth seats and doorway trim panels
- More than 50 accessible reserve and confidence facilities embody customary front-seat-mounted side air bags, a driver-side knee blocker atmosphere bag, three-row side-curtain atmosphere bags, ESC, tire-pressure monitoring (TPM) system, DRL and remote keyless entry
For 2020, a Dodge Grand Caravan lineup consists of 3 models:
- SE Plus
Available Exterior Colors:
- Black Onyx
- IndiGo Blue
- Octane Red
- White Knuckle
Available Interior Colors:
- Black/Light Greystone
Please revisit a Dodge Grand Caravan newsroom for a latest product information, photography and videography, and entrance to selection and underline accessibility documents.
Dodge//SRT offers a finish lineup of opening vehicles that mount out in their possess segments. Dodge is America’s opening code and SRT is positioned as a ultimate opening halo of a Dodge brand, together formulating a finish and offset opening code with one prophesy and one voice.
For some-more than 100 years, a Dodge code has carried on a suggestion of brothers John and Horace Dodge, who founded a code in 1914. Their change continues today. For 2020, Dodge literally expands a high-performance Charger indication lineup, adding a Widebody extraneous to America’s usually four-door flesh car. Powered by a 707-horsepower supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® Hellcat V-8 engine, a 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat maintains a power as a many absolute and fastest mass-produced sedan in a world.
The 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye is hexed by a Demon. Its 797-horsepower supercharged HEMI® high-output engine creates it a many powerful, quickest and fastest flesh car, reaching 0-60 miles per hour (mph) in 3.4 seconds, and a fastest GT prolongation automobile with a ¼-mile elapsed time (ET) of 10.8 seconds during 131 mph. It also reaches a new tip speed of 203 mph.
Joining a Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye is a 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, with a some-more absolute 717-horsepower engine, and a Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody, featuring buffer flares from a SRT Hellcat Widebody, that supplement 3.5 inches of breadth to a 485-horsepower Scat Pack’s customary body. Also new for 2019 is a Challenger R/T Scat Pak 1320 with disdainful drag frame record from a iconic Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. The Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 is a drag-oriented, street-legal flesh automobile and a vacant board for a critical grassroots drag racer. The 2019 Dodge Durango SRT, America’s fastest, many absolute and many able three-row SUV with a best-in-class draw rating of 8,700 lbs., completes a brand’s opening lineup. These abdominal opening models join a 2019 code lineup that includes a Durango, Grand Caravan, Journey, Charger and Challenger — a salon that offers opening during each cost point.
Follow Dodge, SRT and FCA US news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.fcanorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.fcanorthamerica.com
Dodge brand: www.dodge.com
Dodge Garage: www.dodgegarage.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dodge or https://www.facebook.com/FiatChrysler.NorthAmerica/
Instagram: www.instagram.com/dodgeofficial or www.instagram.com/FiatChrysler_NA
Twitter: www.twitter.com/dodge or www.twitter.com/FiatChrysler_NA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/dodge or www.youtube.com/fcanorthamerica