January 16, 2020
, Auburn Hills, Mich.
As a sour cold of winter moves into most of a country, Jeep® is delivering new North Edition models opposite a lineup, with mythological 4×4 capability and a horde of customary calm to tackle glacial commutes.
“When winter continue hits, your Jeep SUV can be your best friend,” pronounced Jim Morrison, Head of Jeep Brand – FCA North America. “Every Jeep 4×4 is engineered to simply tackle winter, and a new North Editions supplement facilities and record to make winter pushing even some-more of a pleasure.”
North Edition models are accessible for sale and sequence by internal Jeep dealers. The Renegade North Edition will arrive in Jeep showrooms in March.
Standard facilities on Jeep North Edition models include:
- All-weather Jeep 4×4 capability with stop close differential, anti-lock brakes and traction control
- All-season or all-terrain tires for severe snow conditions and winter traction performance
- Heated seats and steering wheel
- Remote start system
- Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen with SiriusXM Travel Link Weather
- All-weather building mats to enclose jelly and snow
- Power exhilarated mirrors
- Tow hooks
- Jeep Trail Rated pack (tow strap, D-rings, carabiner, gloves, reserve kit)
Three Jeep North Edition vehicles – Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Grand Cherokee (New England Motor Press Association’s past Official Winter Vehicle of New England) and Jeep Wrangler – will be on arrangement during a New England International Auto Show (January 16-20) during a Boston Convention Exhibition Center.
Starting prices for Jeep North Edition models (excluding $1,495 end fee):
- Jeep Cherokee (Latitude): $29,755
- Jeep Compass (Sport): $27,800
- Jeep Renegade (Sport): $26,670
- Jeep Gladiator (Overland): $45,720
- Jeep Wrangler (Sahara): $44,465
- Jeep Grand Cherokee (Laredo): $38,790
About Jeep Brand
Built on some-more than 75 years of mythological heritage, Jeep is a authentic SUV with class-leading capability, craftsmanship and flexibility for people who find unusual journeys. The Jeep code delivers an open invitation to live life to a fullest by charity a full line of vehicles that continue to yield owners with a clarity of certainty to hoop any tour with confidence.
The Jeep car lineup consists of a Cherokee, Compass, Gladiator, Grand Cherokee, Renegade and Wrangler. To accommodate consumer direct around a world, all Jeep models sole outward North America are accessible in both left- and right-hand expostulate configurations and with gasoline and diesel powertrain options. Jeep is partial of a portfolio of brands offering by tellurian automaker Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. For some-more information per FCA (NYSE: FCAU/ MTA: FCA), greatfully visit www.fcagroup.com.
Follow Jeep and FCA US news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.fcanorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.fcanorthamerica.com
Jeep brand: www.jeep.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/jeep or https://www.facebook.com/FiatChrysler.NorthAmerica/
Instagram: www.instagram.com/jeep or www.instagram.com/FiatChrysler_NA
Twitter: www.twitter.com/jeep or www.twitter.com/FiatChrysler_NA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/thejeepchannel or www.youtube.com/fcanorthamerica