2013 Acura ILX
- The all-new Acura ILX went on sale May 22, 2012. Positioned during a gateway to a Acura brand, it serves as Acura’s all-new compress oppulance sedan.
- The ILX facilities 3 powertrain options:
- The entry-level ILX 2.0L is powered by a 150-horsepower, 2.0-liter inline 4-cylinder interconnected with a 5-speed involuntary delivery with Sequential SportShift.
- The ILX 2.4L is powered by a 201-horsepower, 2.4-liter engine interconnected with a close-ratio, six-speed primer transmission.
- Acura’s first-ever gasoline-electric hybrid, a ILX Hybrid, uses a 1.5-liter inline engine and an Integrated Motor Assist® electric engine interconnected with a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT). The Acura ILX 1.5L Hybrid has an EPA estimated* fuel economy rating of 39/38/38 mpg.
- With a starting MSRP of $25,900, a Acura ILX offers conspicuous value for a income with strong underline calm and reward appeal. Standard facilities embody a Keyless Access System with intelligent entrance and pushbutton start, Pandora® internet radio interface, SMS content message, energy moonroof and Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®.
2013 Acura TSX
- The Acura TSX perceived a mid-cycle modernise in 2011, that enclosed changes to extraneous styling, significantly softened NVH, a far-reaching array of new customary and discretionary facilities and an all-new variant: a TSX Sport Wagon.
- In 2012, a TSX Special Edition was introduced with countless upgrades to extraneous styling, celebrating Acura’s fun-to-drive suggestion and 25 year story as a oppulance code in America.
- In 2012, a TSX line adult continues to be one of Acura’s many renouned sedans interjection to a good brew of styling, sporty performance, oppulance appointments, good fuel potency and superb value on a oppulance scale.
- The 2013 TSX sedan and Sport Wagon will go on sale in tumble 2012 and will have no changes to a lineup.
2013 Acura TL
- In 2012 a Acura TL was significantly polished receiving uninformed styling, softened opening and fuel economy and upgraded technology.
- The Acura TL can be versed with Acura’s acclaimed Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ complement (SH-AWD™) along with a choice of a close-ratio, six-speed primer delivery for pushing enthusiasts.
- The TL will go on sale in tumble 2012 and will have no changes for 2013.
2013 Acura RDX
- Completely redesigned for 2013, a new RDX went on sale Apr 20, 2012 and had an all-time record sales month in May 2012 (up 216.8% compared to May 2011).
- The new Acura RDX is a right-sized crossover SUV with increasing comfort, focus and energy along with class-leading fuel-economy (EPA estimated* 20/28/23 for a RDX and 19/27/22 for a RDX AWD).
- The Acura RDX facilities a new 3.5L V-6 with 33 some-more horsepower than a prior indication (273 horsepower), a new six-speed involuntary delivery and a new accessible all-wheel-drive system.
- Standard facilities on a RDX embody leather seating, exhilarated energy front seats, a energy moonroof and a 360watt audio system. New technologies such as Pandora® internet radio interface, an SMS content messaging function, a Keyless Access System with pushbutton start, an Active Noise Control complement and a back perspective camera complement with 3 singular observation angles are also customary equipment.
- Available on a Technology Package, a RDX receives new facilities including Acura’s latest era navigation system, a tough hoop expostulate (HDD) with 60 gigabytes of storage ability (15g dedicated for music) and a energy actuated back tailgate.
- The 2013 RDX has perceived a top probable reserve rating of TOP SAFETY PICK from a Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) earning a measure of GOOD in all categories.
2013 Acura MDX
- The Acura MDX perceived a mid-cycle modernise in 2010 that enclosed a new engine and transmission, a revised chassis, some-more comfort, softened record and a uninformed new extraneous look.
- The MDX continues to be a best offering 7 newcomer oppulance SUV.
- The 2013 MDX will go on sale in tumble 2012 and will have no changes for a indication year.
2013 Acura ZDX
- The Acura ZDX receives a mid-cycle modernise for a 2013 indication year including extraneous styling changes, new record and will be sole in a single, valued-added package charity clients larger value on a oppulance scale.
- Although a ZDX stays a niche car for a Acura brand, it continues to hoard courtesy for a singular styling while transcending a normal distinctions between coupe, sedan and competition focus vehicle.
- The 2013 ZDX will go on sale in Oct 2012.
A “Sneak Peak” during What’s Coming in 2014
2014 Acura RLX
- The all-new RLX will launch in early 2013 as Acura’s new flagship sedan delivering an wholly new turn of performance, sophistication and comfort.
- The RLX will exaggerate a interior space of a vast oppulance sedan with a footprint and lively of a midsize oppulance sedan.
- The all-wheel-drive RLX indication will occupy Acura’s rarely modernized new Sport Hybrid SH-AWD® complement (Super Handling All-Wheel Drive). The opening hybrid complement utilizes a front-mounted electric motor, located within a twin purchase transmission, and a singular twin electric engine expostulate section with a shared torque tractable control complement to now beget disastrous or certain torque to a back wheels during cornering.
- The RLX will be offering in a 310 horsepower, front-wheel-drive version, that will broach higher doing opening by a focus of a new Acura technology— Precision All Wheel Steer™.
- The RLX versed with Sport Hybrid SH-AWD® will broach V-8 acceleration with four-cylinder fuel economy—producing 370 horsepower with an EPA estimated* fuel economy rating of 30/30/30 mpg.
*EPA estimated mileage = city/highway/combined fuel economy
Additional ways to bond with Acura:
Media Information: www.acuranews.com
Consumer Information: www.acura.com
# # #