- Total American Honda automobile sales mangle Oct record with 131,651 units
- Honda code sets new Oct record, rising 9.3 percent on sales of 115,572 vehicles
- Best-ever Oct American Honda lorry sales of 64,226 vehicles, adult 15.3 percent
- Honda Pilot has second best ever Oct with sales of 12,913 units, adult 63.4 percent
- Acura RDX breaks Oct record on sales of 3,891 units, an boost of 22.4 percent
- Honda Accord and Civic post double-digit commission increases of 11.0 and 15.0
- Strong Acura sedan sales embody a 15.0 percent benefit for ILX and record TLX sales
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. currently reported record-breaking Oct sales of 131,651 Honda and Acura vehicles, an boost of 8.6 percent. Honda Division sales rose to an Oct record of 115,572 units, adult 9.3 percent, with lorry sales rising 18.5 percent on sales of 55,930 for another Oct record and automobile sales reaching 59,642, adult 1.8 percent. Acura sales were also adult with sum sales of 16,079, a arise of 4.2 percent, with Acura automobile sales gaining 12.5 percent on sales of 7,783 units.
Sales of Honda trucks continued to arise in October, to a record 55,930 units, with a all-new Pilot and HR-V adding to a continued strength of CR-V and Odyssey. Sales of Accord and Civic continued to sire a trend toward light trucks, posting clever gains in a newcomer automobile segment.
- Civic posted a 15.0 percent boost in Oct with sales of 27,789 units, as Honda plants in North America start to ramp adult prolongation of a 2016 Civic Sedan.
- Accord posted a benefit of 11.0 percent on sales of 30,121 cars.
- Sales of a all-new Pilot shot adult 63.4 percent in Oct to 12,913 units, 51 units bashful of a record for a second best Oct ever.
- HR-V continues to win over new business with clever sales of 4,502 units.
- Coming off a best month of all-time in Aug and best Sep of all-time, CR-V posts sales of 29,032 units, on a approach to 6 true years of augmenting sales.
- Up 5.7 percent on sales of 8,746 units, Odyssey stays a plain sales performer.
“With direct stability to outstrip supply for a all-new Pilot and HR-V it unequivocally shows a implausible intensity for a lineup of Honda light trucks,” pronounced Jeff Conrad, Honda Division comparison clamp boss and ubiquitous manager. “With a critically acclaimed 2016 Civic Sedan set to launch this month we design a unequivocally clever finish to this Year of Honda.”
All-time record sales of a TLX, sharpened good past a 5,000 section symbol for a initial time, and a record violation Oct sales of a ILX pushed Acura sedan sales over a 7,000 section threshold. With a double-digit sales gain, RDX sales rose to an Oct record of 3,891.
- RDX sales shot adult 22.4 percent on sales of 3,891 units in October.
- Sales of MDX remained clever during 4,405 for a month notwithstanding singular supply.
- Acura cars posted a 12.5 percent benefit on sales of 7,783 units on a strength of record violation TLX sales of 5,777units (up 18.1 percent) and 1,860 units of a ILX (up 15.0 percent).
“We continue to strengthen a substructure of a Acura code on a flourishing strength of sedan sales,” pronounced Jon Ikeda, clamp boss and ubiquitous manager of a Acura division. “Our offset lineup of newcomer cars and light trucks has Acura on lane this year for a best annual sales sum in roughly a decade.”
# # #