- Best month ever for CR-V contributes to Honda code 29.1 percent sales increase
- Accord, Civic and CR-V any tip sales of 30,000 units in August
- All-new MDX breaks all-time record, boosting Acura code sales adult 9.0 percent
- Acura RDX posts 16th true record month of sales
Setting a new Aug record, American Honda Motor Co., Inc. currently reported U.S. sales of 166,432 units, a sum boost of 26.7 percent compared with a year ago (up 22.2 percent formed on a Daily Selling Rate, or DSR*). Year-to-date sales of 1,053,449 units paint a year-over-year boost of 11.0 percent. The Honda Division posted Aug 2013 sales of 149,381 units, an boost of 29.1 percent compared with Aug 2012. Acura Division U.S. Aug sales of 17,051 units were adult 9.0 percent compared with a before year.
- CR-V breaks all-time sales record set in Mar 2012, with sales of 34,654 adult 45.1 percent compared to Aug 2012
- Accord and Civic both tip 38,000 units, with Civic posting a best Aug given 2009
- Pilot and Ridgeline both see sixth uninterrupted month of double number sales gains, contributing to a new all-time Honda light-truck record
“With 3 of a core models commanding 30,000 units and a Honda code adult some-more than 29 percent, a Aug sales really didn’t take a mangle for a holiday weekend,” pronounced John Mendel, executive clamp boss of sales during American Honda. “We’re gripping a feet on a gas as we transition into a 2014 indication year including a introduction an all-new Accord Hybrid in October.”
- Acura posts a 9.0 percent sales gain, and a 27.3 percent benefit in light-truck sales, environment an all-time light-truck sales record for a second true month
- The all-new MDX set a new all-time record with a best month ever, adult 17.1 percent
- RDX was adult 49.7 percent with a 16th unbroken monthly sales record
“More oppulance SUV shoppers are selecting a Acura code than ever before,” pronounced Jeff Conrad, clamp boss and ubiquitous manager of Acura sales. “RDX is unstoppable after 16 true monthly records, and a all-new MDX is already proof it’s a one to beat, environment annals in a initial dual full months of sales.”
*The daily offered rate (DSR) is distributed with 28 days for Aug 2013 and 27 days for Aug 2012. Year-to-date, a DSR is distributed with 206 days for 2013 and 205 days for 2012. All other percentages in recover are unadjusted; see list for practiced DSR figures.
# # #