American Honda reports an all-time record for a month of November, with Nov 2012 U.S. sales of 116,580 units, an boost of 38.9 percent compared with Nov 2011. The Honda Division posted Nov 2012 sales of 104,334 units, an boost of 41.0 percent compared with Nov 2011. Acura U.S. Nov sales of 12,246 units represents an boost of 23.6 percent over Nov 2011.
– Segment-leading Civic breaks 22-year-old Nov record (1990) with sales of 30,075 units, adult 75 percent from a year ago
– All-new Accord continues to ramp adult with 26,248 sales, adult 82 percent from final November
– CR-V sets it ninth monthly sales record for 2012, adult 36 percent to 22,333 sales
“We are now leading sales annals set pre-recession, a loyal pointer that a business has recovered,” pronounced John Mendel, American Honda executive clamp boss of Sales. “Honda’s all-time best Nov demonstrates a elemental strength of a core products. The new Accord is attack a stride, and with a new Civic now nearing in dealerships, we’re prepared for a clever finish to 2012.”
– RDX sets a seventh-consecutive monthly sales record, adult 129 percent from a year ago with 3,036 sales
– MDX was a tip offered Acura indication in November, with 3,368 sales
– ILX gains traction as a tip offered Acura sedan in November, with 2,108 sales
“While a MDX leads a lineup in sales, a record-setting sales of RDX and ILX are doing a good pursuit as a gateway to a Acura lineup in bringing new business to a brand,” pronounced Jeff Conrad, clamp boss of Acura Sales. “The multiple of Acura’s flourishing lineup and rising attention sales are fueling Acura’s movement as we conduct into 2013.”
The daily offered rate (DSR) is distributed with 25 days for Nov 2012 and 25 days for Nov 2011. Year-to-date, a DSR is distributed with 281 days for 2012 and 280 days for 2011. All other percentages in recover are unadjusted; see list for practiced DSR figures.
For some-more information about Honda vehicles, greatfully revisit www.automobiles.honda.com. For media inquiries greatfully revisit www.hondanews.com. For some-more information about Acura vehicles, greatfully revisit www.acura.com. For media inquiries greatfully revisit www.acuranews.com.