American Honda currently reported Jul 2012 U.S. sales of 116,944 units, an boost of 45.3 percent compared with Jul 2011 (an boost of 57.4 percent formed on a daily offered rate*). The Honda Division posted Jul 2012 sales of 104,119 units, an boost of 46.4 percent compared with Jul 2011. Acura’s U.S. Jul sales of 12,825 units increasing 36.4 percent compared with Jul 2011.
– Honda multiplication posts best seventh-month year-to-date sales sum given 2008
– Accord sales gait clever during 28,639 units, adult some-more than 70 percent; Civic sales adult some-more than 78 percent with 25,004 units sold
– CR-V sets seventh uninterrupted monthly sales record with a new Jul record (20,554 units), adult some-more than 47 percent from Jul 2011
– Odyssey sales adult some-more than 88 percent from Jul 2011, with 11,953 units sole in July
“As a sales movement continues to build by a summer, Honda is experiencing a best year-to-date sales in 4 years,” pronounced John Mendel, American Honda executive clamp boss of sales. “With success flourishing along with inventory, it’s smashing to once again be means to accommodate a clever sell patron direct for a good Honda products.”
– Continuing a sales success, a new RDX delivered another record sales month (2,664 units), adult some-more than 142 percent from Jul 2011
– MDX stays a tip offered Acura car with sales of 4,288 units, adult some-more than 24 percent from Jul 2011
– Gaining movement in usually a second full month of sales, a all-new ILX posted sales of 1,410 units
“With a MDX stability a power as a tip seven-passenger oppulance SUV, and a new RDX heading a compress oppulance segment, Acura light trucks lead a approach for a Acura brand,” pronounced Jeff Conrad, clamp boss of Acura sales. “With a ILX gaining a stride, Acura is certain to see strong sales increases for many months to come.”
*The daily offered rate (DSR) is distributed with 24 days for Jul 2012 and 26 days for Jul 2011. Year-to-date, a DSR is distributed with 178 days for 2012 and 178 days for 2011. All other percentages in recover are unadjusted; see list for practiced DSR figures.
For some-more information about Honda vehicles, greatfully revisit www.automobiles.honda.com. For media inquiries greatfully revisit www.hondanews.com. For some-more information about Acura vehicles, greatfully revisit www.acura.com. For media inquiries greatfully revisit www.acuranews.com.