American Honda currently reported Sep 2012 U.S. sales of 117,211 units, an boost of 30.9 percent compared with Sep 2011. The Honda Division posted Sep 2012 sales of 102,845 units, an boost of 29.3 percent compared with Sep 2011. Acura’s U.S. Sep sales of 14,366 units increasing 43.5 percent compared with Sep 2011.
- Accord leads all Honda vehicles in Sep with 29,182 in sales posting a 56.6-percent benefit compared to a year prior
- Civic gains 57.0 percent compared with Sep 2011 with 21,546 in sales
- CR-V sets a new Sep record with sales of 22,268, adult 13.6 percent
“The all-new 2013 Accord strike dealerships in mid-September and a dealers are already saying a poignant boost in patron trade surrounding a new model,” pronounced John Mendel, American Honda executive clamp boss of sales. “Combined with a strength of pivotal models such as Civic, CR-V and Odyssey, Honda is once again banishment on all cylinders as we enter fall.”
- RDX sets a 5th-consecutive record sales month with 2,938 units, adult 119.9 percent compared to Sep 2011
- MDX retains a top-selling Acura pretension with sales of 4,692 units, adult some-more than 60.4 percent from Sep 2011
- TL sedan sales adult 29.1 percent from final year with 3,236 in monthly sales
“Acura’s core models of TL and MDX continue as a pushing force for a brand,” pronounced Jeff Conrad, clamp boss of Acura sales. “Now, we have new products such as RDX environment monthly sales annals and a ILX stability to carve out a foothold as a gateway to a lineup.”
The daily offered rate (DSR) is distributed with 25 days for Sep 2012 and 25 days for Sep 2011. Year-to-date, a DSR is distributed with 230 days for 2012 and 229 days for 2011. All other percentages in recover are unadjusted; see list for practiced DSR figures.
For some-more information about Honda vehicles, greatfully revisit www.automobiles.honda.com. For media inquiries greatfully revisit www.hondanews.com. For some-more information about Acura vehicles, greatfully revisit www.acura.com. For media inquiries greatfully revisit www.acuranews.com.