- CR-V sets new Apr record as Honda core models anchor persisting sell sales success
- Acura light trucks set Apr record, continue rare expansion in 2014
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. currently reported Apr 2014 Honda and Acura car sales of 132,456 units—an altogether boost of 1.1 percent (-2.8 percent formed on a Daily Selling Rate, or DSR*) compared to Apr 2013. The Honda Division also saw an boost of 1.1 percent with Apr sales of 118,334. Acura multiplication gained 1.6 percent on Apr sales of 14,122, with light trucks augmenting 35.9 percent for a month on sales of 9,536 units. Year to date American Honda sales reached 457,810.
In a initial 4 months of 2014, Honda continued a sell sales movement notwithstanding an sourroundings punctuated by a handful of companies requesting complicated incentives and a poignant faith on swift sales. Honda enjoyed plain expansion in Apr with CR-V environment a new sales record, and Accord and Civic enjoying gains.
- CR-V available sales of 28,485, adult 7.4 percent for a new Apr record
- Accord posted Apr sales of 34,124, an boost of 1.7 percent
- Civic was adult 4.4 percent to 27,611 units vs. Apr 2013
“After a few truly chilling winter months, it’s good to see a warmer open continue start to acquit a business and hint record sales of CR-V and plain sales formula opposite a lineup,” pronounced Jeff Conrad, Honda multiplication comparison clamp boss and ubiquitous manager. “More than any other automaker a success is formed on one patron during a time going down to their Honda play to squeeze a new vehicle, and in April, we see a energy of a sell sales plan during work.”
Acura light trucks continue to sell good above final year’s pace, led by a hot-selling MDX and RDX. However, car supply is apropos a cause as Acura starts circuitous down prolongation of TSX and TL models in credentials for a new TLX models, that are scheduled to strike a belligerent after this year.
- Acura multiplication sales increasing 1.6 percent vs. 2013 with 14,122 units sole in April
- Acura trucks set a new Apr sales record with an boost of 35.9 percent on sales of 9,536
- MDX posted another vital boost with sales adult 80 percent in April
- RDX sales increasing for an rare 24th month in a row, climbing 6.3 percent
“With RDX posting dual plain years of continual expansion and MDX nutritious a prohibited sales pace, a Acura SUVs continue to set a customary in a oppulance light lorry segment,” pronounced Mike Accavitti, Acura multiplication comparison clamp boss and ubiquitous manager. “In a few brief months, we will unleash a all-new 2015 Acura TLX to reestablish Acura’s repute for stirring oppulance opening sedans and settle a Acura code as a force to be reckoned with in a oppulance segment.”
*The daily offered rate (DSR) is distributed with 26 days for Apr 2014 and 25 days for Apr 2013. Year-to-date, a DSR is distributed with 101 days for 2014 and 101 days for 2013. All other percentages in recover are unadjusted; see list for practiced DSR figures.
# # #