All GM Brands in Top 10 in Benchmark Dependability Study
Seven shred awards lead among automakers (in a tie)
DETROIT – For a initial time, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac all arrange in a tip 10 among brands in a J.D. Power Vehicle Dependability Study.
“GM’s customer-driven proceed to peculiarity and dependability is violation through,” pronounced Grace Lieblein, clamp president, Global Quality. “Dependability is a tip squeeze care and pivotal to patron loyalty. These awards simulate a joining to yield business with a best altogether knowledge in a industry.”
The 2015 investigate marks 2012 indication year vehicles in their third year of ownership.
Buick ranks second among all brands, Cadillac ranks fourth with Chevrolet and GMC ranking 10th (in a tie.)
Chevrolet ranks aloft than ever in this study, led by Malibu as a shred personality in a rarely rival Midsize Car segment. For a third year in a row, a Chevrolet Camaro ranks top in a Midsize Sporty Car segment.
The GMC Sierra LD and Chevrolet Silverado LD arrange initial and second in a Large Light Duty Pickup shred and a Chevrolet Silverado HD and GMC Sierra HD arrange initial and second in a Large Heavy Duty Pickup segment.
GMC Yukon, Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban all arrange in a Top 3 of a Large SUV segment. These models also filled a Top 3 positions in a Large SUV shred in a 2014 JD Power Initial Quality Study, where a 2014 Chevrolet Suburban and 2014 GMC Yukon ranked top in a tie, along with a 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe.
Model Highlights by Brand
- Malibu – Segment Award, Midsize Car
- Camaro – Segment Award, Midsize Sporty Car (3rd Year in a Row)
- Silverado HD – Segment Award, Large Heavy Duty Pickup
- Tahoe – Ranks Second, Large SUV
- Suburban – Ranks Third, Large SUV
- Silverado LD – Ranks Second, Large Light Duty Pickup
- LaCrosse – Segment Award, Large Car
- Enclave – Ranks Second, Midsize SUV
- Sierra LD – Segment Award, Large Light Duty Pickup (2nd Year in a Row)
- Yukon – Segment Award, Large SUV (2nd Year in a Row)
- Terrain – Segment Award, Compact SUV
- Sierra HD – Ranks Second, Large Heavy Duty Pickup
- SRX – Ranks Third, Midsize Premium SUV
About General Motors in Canada
Headquartered in Oshawa, Ontario, General Motors of Canada Limited (GMCL) employs some-more than 9,000 people opposite a nation and is a famous personality in immature manufacturing. GMCL markets a full operation of fuel-efficient Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac vehicles and associated services by Canada’s largest automotive play network. More information per GMCL models can be found during www.gm.ca, or by following @GMCanada on Twitter.