Add to File Folder
• The many new month stands as a best for Jan sales
• Demand for SUV and A3 indication lines was clever for a month
• All-time best Jan sales of Audi Certified pre-owned vehicles
Audi reported that a Jan 2015 sales increasing 14.3% to 11,541 vehicles, a sum that stands as a 49th uninterrupted month of record U.S. sales for a reward brand.
On a heels of a fifth uninterrupted year of record sales, Audi continued a sell movement in Jan 2015, with a best-ever Jan formula in Audi U.S. history. The prior Jan record was set in 2014 with sales of 10,101 vehicles.
Audi Certified pre-owned automobile sales also reached record levels during a many new month. Jan 2015 outlines a 18th uninterrupted month of record Audi CPO sales, by an 18% benefit for a month on 3,730 CPO vehicles sold.
“We are intensely gratified to start a year clever with annals in both new and CPO sales,” pronounced Mark Del Rosso, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Audi of America. “The family of Audi owners is usually expanding, and a success of a CPO Sales Event is a covenant to a flourishing distance of a patron base.”
January represented clever direct for Audi oppulance SUVs, with a 15.8% boost in sales encompassing a Audi Q3, Q5 and Q7 models.
Consumer direct for a A3 indication line (including a A3 sedan, a A3 Cabriolet and a S3 opening sedan) bolstered Jan formula with 2,383 vehicles sold, creation it a second-best offered indication for Audi in a U.S.
• Sales brew for Audi S opening variants finished a month during 14.7% for a S3 sedan; 17.9% for a S4 sedan; 38.8% for a S5/RS 5; 2.6% for a S6; 43.2% for a S7/RS 7; 12.1% for a S8; 66.7% for a TTS Coupe and TTS Roadster, and 7.2% for a SQ5 crossover.
• Audi binds a longest using monthly record sales strain in a reward automobile marketplace according to a rival sales news from MotorIntelligence.com.