Audi achieved a best-ever Oct sales in a U.S. to symbol a 58th uninterrupted monthly sales record. The prior Oct record was set in 2014 with 15,150 Audi vehicles sold. The many new month also outlines a fifth-best U.S. sales month for a Audi brand. Through a initial 10 months of 2015, Audi U.S. sales rose 13.0% from final year to 165,103 vehicles, that exceeds what Audi sole in an whole year only dual years ago.
October formula were bolstered by sales of Audi oppulance SUVs, with a 31.1% boost for a Audi Q3, Q5 and Q7 models combined. The Q3 posted a 29.9% boost over final year, a Q5 posted a 36.2% boost from final year, and a Q7 posted a 21.2% boost from final October.
“Establishing continual sales annals is a outcome of a long-term plan to consistently lift a Audi form and usually rise new products, alongside a loyalty and tough work of a play partners,” pronounced Mark Del Rosso, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Audi of America. “As we enter a holiday offered season, we sojourn confident that a Season of Audi Sales Event will trigger direct opposite all indication lines to tighten out a ancestral year of 2015.”
The all-new Audi TT posted a 628.1% sales boost from final year.
The A4 indication achieved clever sales in Oct 2015 with a 27.7% boost over year-earlier sales. The Audi A7 and A3 models also achieved well, with year-over-year increases of 15.9% and 14.8%, respectively.
Audi Certified pre-owned automobile sales set a new Oct record, with a 2.4% benefit on 4,061 CPO vehicles sold. CPO sales year-to-date have increasing 6.0%.
Audi binds a longest using monthly record sales strain in a reward automobile marketplace according to a rival sales news from MotorIntelligence.com.
– A3 includes A3 Sedan, S3 Sedan and A3 Cabriolet.
– A4 includes A4 Sedan and S4 Sedan, though does not embody Audi allroad.
– A5 includes A5 Coupe, S5 Coupe, RS 5 Coupe, A5 Cabriolet, S5 Cabriolet and
RS 5 Cabriolet.
– A6 includes A6 Sedan and S6 Sedan.
– A7 includes A7 Sedan, S7 Sedan and RS 7 Sedan.
– A8 includes A8 Sedan, A8 L Sedan and S8 Sedan.
– Q5 includes Q5 and SQ5. – R8 includes R8 Coupe and R8 Spyder.
– TT includes TT Coupe, TTS Coupe, TT Roadster and TTS Roadster.