Bentley Motors currently announces a financial formula for a year finale 31 Dec 2012, stating a significantly augmenting handling distinction of Euros 100.5m compared to Euros 8m in 2011. Bentley augmenting a sum turnover by 29.9% to Euros 1.453 billion and a distinction domain augmenting to 7%. Demonstrating a tellurian strech of Bentley’s business, exports accounted for 87.3% of Bentley’s sum turnover, equating to a sum trade value of Euros 1.269 billion. The company’s marketplace share in a oppulance shred rose by 4.9 commission points to 20.1%.
Bentley also done a clever start to a New Year. Deliveries to business grew by 39.5% in a initial dual months of 2013. “With a new Flying Spur due to arrive with business in a center of a year, we design to see a double series enlargement rate for a rest of 2013,” Dr Wolfgang Schreiber, Bentley’s Chairman and CEO, said.
The tellurian enlargement and enlargement of a Bentley code was driven by 16 new tellurian dealers in 2012, holding a sum series to 173 dealerships in 50 countries. This year, 40 some-more new Bentley showrooms will open around a world.
Commenting on a results, Dr Schreiber said:
“Our opening in 2012 and in a commencement of 2013 underlines Bentley’s position as a heading manufacturer of oppulance vehicles and a truly tellurian brand. Through sound investment and product planning, we now have a strongest indication choice ever and are augmenting a marketplace share.”
The formula follow another successful year in 2012 in that a association achieved tellurian enlargement of 22% with 8,510 cars delivered to customers, with a tip 3 regions comprising a US (2,457), China (2,253) and a UK (1,031)*.
These sales were driven by a introduction of a horde of new models such as a Continental GT and GTC V8. The Continental family accounted for 62% of sum sales, a Flying Spur contributed 25% and a Mulsanne 13%.
Notes to editors
*2012 Bentley sales performance
• The Americas finished 2012 as Bentley’s largest tellurian market, with 2,457 cars
delivered to customers, a 22% boost on 2011 (2,021 cars).
• China followed closely with 2,253 cars delivered, Bentley’s largest ever volume
in a segment and a 23% boost on 2011 sales (1,839 cars).
• In Europe deliveries were adult 12% with 1,333 cars delivered to business
(1,187 in 2011).
• In a UK deliveries augmenting by 7% with 1,104 cars delivered to business
(1,031 in 2011).
• The Middle East segment achieved really good with deliveries adult 44% to 815 cars
in a segment (566 in 2011).
• Asia Pacific also achieved strongly with deliveries adult 44% to 358 cars delivered
to business (249 in 2011).
• Japan saw well-developed enlargement of 73% with 190 deliveries (110 in 2011)