September 1, 2019
, Auburn Hills, Mich.
For a 2020 indication year, Ram Truck brings new coming and underline packages, adding even larger interest to a well-rounded lineup that offers something for scarcely each lorry buyer.
“Buyers direct a attractive lorry with easy-to-use features. They mostly tell us that their Ram trucks are an prolongation of their celebrity and wish to mount out from a crowd,” pronounced Reid Bigland, Head of Ram Brand. “Whether it’s a off-road-enthusiast interest of a Ram 1500 Rebel, a stylish Night editions or larger usability for a many powerful, many able heavy-duty trucks, Ram trucks broach facilities and continuance that are winning over some-more and some-more buyers.”
The 2020 Ram 1500 sets a benchmark for durability, technology, potency and oppulance with facilities never before offering in a pickup. With a further of a all-new, third-generation 3.0-liter V-6 EcoDiesel, a Ram 1500 becomes America’s many absolute half-ton diesel pickup, with 480 lb.-ft. of torque, and many able light-duty diesel, with towing capability 12,560 pounds.
The 2020 Ram 2500 and 3500 are a Heavy Duty segment’s leaders in float and handling, luxury, materials, creation and technology, fluctuating good past any rival offerings. Driving it all, a never-before-seen torque rating of 1,000 lb.-ft. from a Cummins I-6 Turbo Diesel engine.
New for 2020 Ram 1500:
- New 2020 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel produces top half-ton diesel torque, achieving 480 lb.-ft.and top accessible half-ton diesel towing ability during 12,560 pounds
- 2020 Ram Rebel now accessible with EcoDiesel powertrain option, delivering low-end torque and off-road capability
- Ram 1500 Night Edition (available on Big Horn and Laramie models) includes a monochromatic pattern extended by a black grille, grille surround, badging, wheels (20-inch on Big Horn, 22-inch on Laramie) and empty tips. The headlamps and taillights underline dim bezels
- Ram Rebel Black Appearance Group earnings with Diamond Black Crystal Pearl Coat paint, black 18-inch wheels, front spoiler, movement plate, badging, draw hooks and exhaust. LED headlamps with black bezels and a theme-matched all-black interior are standard. A Black and Ruby Red interior is optional
- New Rebel Safety Group includes Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop, Go and Hold, Forward Collision Mitigation, Lane Departure Warning-Plus and involuntary high-beam headlamps
- Blind-spot Monitoring now accessible on Tradesman
- New Rebel extraneous striking options
- 22-inch two-tone circle now accessible on Longhorn
- New eTorque badging featured on a hood
- Three new extraneous colors: Hydro Blue, RV Match Walnut Brown and Olive Green (late availability)
New for 2020 Ram Heavy Duty:
- Lane Keep Assist and Adaptive Steering now accessible on all trim levels
- Blind-spot Monitoring, including easy-to-use trailer coverage, now available
- Trailer tire vigour monitoring now accessible as an choice on all trim levels
- Auxiliary camera complement supports dual opposite cameras
- 50-gallon fuel tank customary on Crew Cab models with eight-foot bed
- Olive Green and Hydro Blue extraneous colors
- Black wheels are now accessible on Power Wagon
About Ram Truck Brand
In 2009, a Ram Truck code launched as a stand-alone division, focused on assembly a final of lorry buyers and delivering benchmark-quality vehicles.
That concentration leads Ram to pattern a industry’s many innovative, award-winning trucks, emphasizing durability, strength, record and efficiency.
With a full lineup of trucks, including ProMaster and ProMaster City vans, a Ram code builds trucks that get a tough work finished and families where they need to go. From a no-compromise Ram 1500 that defines a destiny of pickup trucks with innovative design, a top peculiarity materials and class-exclusive technology, to a Ram Heavy Duty that combines a ability to out-power, out-tow and out-haul each singular aspirant with a segment’s many gentle float and handling, Ram is committed to product leadership.
Ram continues to outperform a foe and sets a benchmarks for:
- Most powerful: 1,000 lb.-ft of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Highest towing capacity: 35,100 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Heaviest payloads: 7,680 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Most luxurious: Ram Limited with genuine wood, genuine leather and 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen
- Best float and doing with disdainful couple curl back and auto-level atmosphere suspensions
- Most interior space with Ram Mega Cab
- Most able full-size off-road pickup – Ram Power Wagon
- Most-awarded light-duty lorry in America
- Highest owners faithfulness of any half-ton pickup
- Over a final 30 years, Ram has a top commission of pickups still on a road
Giving limit bid all day, each day with confidence, the Ram Truck lineup stairs brazen with a full force of complicated capability providing confidence-inspiring facilities and class-exclusive car safety.
Follow Ram and FCA US news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.fcanorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.fcanorthamerica.com
Ram Truck brand: www.ramtrucks.com
Ram Zone blog: http://blog.ramtrucks.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/RamTrucks and https://www.facebook.com/FiatChrysler.NorthAmerica/
Instagram: www.instagram.com/ramtrucks and www.instagram.com/FiatChrysler_NA
Twitter: www.twitter.com/RamTrucks and www.twitter.com/FiatChrysler_NA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/RamTrucks and www.youtube.com/fcanorthamerica