July 16, 2019
, Auburn Hills, Mich.
FCA respected 19 North American retailer partners during a 2019 annual Supplier Conference and Award Ceremony in Detroit. The Supplier of a Year awards commend companies that have shown well-developed joining to FCA, providing innovative and peculiarity products and services.
“FCA is in a midst of transformational changes and these suppliers are assisting capacitate a stronger destiny for all of us,” pronounced Scott Thiele, Head of Purchasing and Supply Chain during FCA – North America. “It is an respect to commend their contributions and dedication, as they paint a best in a industry.”
The FCA North American Suppliers of a Year are:
- Body Supplier of a Year – Gentex Corporation
- Capital Equipment Supplier of a Year – Giffin Inc.
- Chassis Supplier of a Year – CITIC Dicastal Co., Ltd.
- Electrical Supplier of a Year – Alpine Electronics of America, Inc.
- Engine Systems Supplier of a Year – Hutchinson Fluid Management Systems Inc.
- Foundational Principles Supplier of a Year – Meridian Lightweight Technologies
- Foundational Principles Supplier of a Year – Ground Effects
- Foundational Principles Supplier of a Year – DENSO International America, Inc.
- Foundational Principles Supplier of a Year – RRD
- Innovation Supplier of a Year – Continental
- Interior Supplier of a Year – Magna
- Mopar Supplier of a Year – Ryan Sons, Inc.
- Powertrain Supplier of a Year – Delta Electronics Inc.
- Raw Material Supplier of a Year – Shell Oil Company
- Services Supplier of a Year – MSX International
- Supplier Diversity Supplier of a Year – Walbridge
- Supply Chain Management Supplier of a Year – The Lizhong Wheel Group
- Sustainability Supplier of a Year – Bridgestone Americas, Inc.
- Value Optimization Supplier of a Year – Dana Incorporated
Award recipients were dynamic formed on an analysis of any company’s retailer scorecard opening in 2018 – a rating complement that evaluates retailer opening in quality, delivery, cost and guaranty – and submit from FCA comparison leadership. Foundational Principles winners paint those companies who have demonstrated unusual partnership, collaboration, clarity and integrity. Winners for innovation, sustainability and farrago categories were submitted by a suppliers and vetted by FCA comparison leadership.
FCA also awarded 87 tellurian prolongation suppliers for their superb quality. To qualify, a supplier’s North American production plcae had to have 100 percent guaranty and incoming element peculiarity scores.
FCA binds a sum of 4 annual retailer conferences opposite a globe.
About FCA US LLC
FCA US LLC is a North American automaker formed in Auburn Hills, Michigan. It designs, manufactures, and sells or distributes vehicles underneath a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT and Alfa Romeo brands, as good as a SRT opening designation. The Company also distributes Mopar and Alfa Romeo tools and accessories. FCA US is building on a ancestral foundations of Chrysler Corp., determined in 1925 by attention idealist Walter P. Chrysler and Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino (F.I.A.T.), founded in Italy in 1899 by pioneering entrepreneurs, including Giovanni Agnelli. FCA US is a member of a Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA) family of companies. (NYSE: FCAU/ MTA: FCA).
FCA is an general automotive organisation listed on a New York Stock Exchange underneath a pitch “FCAU” and on a Mercato Telematico Azionario underneath a pitch “FCA.”
Follow FCA US news and video on:
Company blog: blog.fcanorthamerica.com
Twitter (Spanish): www.twitter.com/fcausespanol
Media website: media.fcanorthamerica.com