GM Canada Nov Sales Increase 10 Per Cent
(November 2014 had 26 offered days and Nov 2013 had 27 offered days Data is not practiced for a disproportion in offered days)
Oshawa, Ontario (December 2, 2014) — Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac dealers delivered 19,264 vehicles in Nov 2014, an boost of 10 per cent from Nov 2013. Total GM Canada sales are adult scarcely 6 per cent for a 2014 calendar year.
“GM Canada’s movement is driven by clever patron direct for a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac cars, SUVs and trucks,” says John Roth, clamp president, sales, use and marketing. “We are building on this plain substructure as we continue to deliver world-leading products that best fit a needs of a business with a launches of a all-new full distance SUVs, a Chevrolet Tahoe and GMC Yukon, a all-new mid-size pickups, a Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon and a new automobile entries like a all-new Cadillac ATS Coupe.”
November 2014 Sales Highlights
- Total GM Canada sales are adult 5.8 per cent for a 2014 calendar year
- Chevrolet sales were adult 9 per cent for a month and 3 per cent for a calendar year, driven by sales of a Cruze, Malibu, Trax, Silverado and Suburban
- Buick sales increasing 15 per cent for a month and 30 per cent for a calendar year, driven by sales of a Verano and Lacrosse
- GMC sales were adult 13 per cent for a month and 7 per cent for a calendar year, driven by sales of a Terrain, Acadia, Yukon and Sierra
- In a best Nov sales month given 1980, Cadillac sales were adult 1 per cent for a month and 9 per cent for a calendar year, driven by sales of a ATS and Escalade. Through a finish of November, 2014 has been Cadillac’s best ever year for sell sales
Total GM Canada sales were adult 10 per cent in Nov 2014.
About GM in Canada
Headquartered in Oshawa, Ontario, General Motors of Canada Limited (GMCL) employs some-more than 9,000 people opposite a nation and is a famous personality in immature manufacturing. GMCL markets a full operation of fuel-efficient Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac vehicles and associated services by Canada’s largest automotive play network. More information per GMCL models can be found during www.gm.ca, or by following @GMCanada on Twitter.