The 2019 Honda Accord and CR-V were named altogether winners in AutoWeb’s Buyer’s Choice Awards, holding home Best Car of a Year and Best Utility Vehicle of a Year, respectively. Honda code led all other endowment recipients, receiving a sum of 7 awards, including 5 shred leaders.
To establish a winners, AutoWeb tabulates submitted automobile cost quote requests from some-more than 120 million consumers who visited their network of vehicle websites over a 12-month period.
Honda won a following categories:
- Best Car of a Year: 2019 Honda Accord
- Best Utility Vehicle of a Year: 2019 Honda CR-V
- Best Compact Vehicle of a Year: 2019 Honda Civic
- Best Hatchback of a Year: 2019 Honda Fit
- Best Sedan of a Year: 2019 Honda Accord
- Best Van of a Year: 2019 Honda Odyssey
- Best Small SUV of a Year: 2019 Honda CR-V
The winning Honda vehicles paint a manufacturer’s extended portfolio of newcomer automobile and light lorry offerings including a brand’s lowest cost of entry, a subcompact Fit with a starting MSRP of $16,1901. Winners also embody several sell best-selling models such as a Civic, that capped 2018 with a ninth true year as a array one compress automobile and third year as a best retail-selling automobile in America.
Honda offers a full line of reliable, fuel-efficient and fun-to-drive vehicles with modernized reserve technologies sole by over 1,000 eccentric U.S. Honda dealers. The Honda lineup includes a Fit, Civic, Accord and Clarity array newcomer cars, along with a HR-V, CR-V, Passport and Pilot sport/utility vehicles, a Ridgeline pickup and a Odyssey minivan.
For More Information
Consumer information is accessible at automobiles.honda.com. To join a Honda village on Facebook, revisit facebook.com/honda. Additional media information including minute pricing facilities and high-resolution photography of all 2019 Honda models is accessible during hondanews.com.
# # #
1. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) incompatible tax, license, registration, $920 end assign and options. Dealer prices might vary.