The all-new, some-more polished 2012 Honda Civic went on sale currently with manufacturer’s suggested sell pricing* (MSRP) trimming from $15,605 for a value-oriented Civic DX Coupe to $26,750 for a luxuriously versed Civic Hybrid with leather-trimmed seating surfaces, a Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System and XM Radio, American Honda Motor Co., Inc., announced today.
Significant advancements to a new Civic compared to before year models embody increasing fuel economy ratings, combined excellence throughout, new interactive technologies for personalization and convenience, and enhancements to performance, float and interior packaging.
“For scarcely forty years, Civic has warranted a superb repute by consistently delivering high levels of reliability, fuel efficiency, fun pushing impression and value over what’s approaching in a segment,” pronounced John Mendel, executive clamp boss of American Honda. “The all-new 2012 Civic improves in mixed ways with even some-more models to best accommodate particular preferences and budgets.”
Compared to a effusive Civic, 2012 Civic pricing reflects a sales-weighted boost of approximately $33 (0.17 percent) opposite a whole lineup while adding poignant improvements in relations value by new customary features, extended apparatus and softened fuel economy. With a idea of creation record some-more affordable, navigation-equipped models are labelled $400 to $500 reduction than their 2011 predecessors. At a entrance level, a cost of a value-oriented Civic DX Coupe stays a same as a effusive DX trim level.
The 2012 Civic lineup includes a sedan and a coupe with required gasoline models, a new “HF” high fuel-economy chronicle with an EPA-estimated 41 mpg** on a highway, dual sporty “Si” opening versions, along with one hybrid and a healthy gas alternative-fuel variant.
The 2012 Civic lineup is on open arrangement for a initial time during a 2011 New York International Auto Show.
2012 Civic Highlights:
- Six totally redesigned models, including a sporty Civic Si (coupe and sedan), well-equipped and technologically modernized Civic Sedan and Civic Coupe, and a rarely fuel-efficient Civic HF, Civic Hybrid and Civic Natural Gas (formerly Civic GX)
- Advanced reserve systems embody a Honda-exclusive Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) Body Structure for frontal collision appetite government and vehicle-to-vehicle pile-up harmony and a prolonged list of customary reserve apparatus including side screen airbags, driver’s and front passenger’s side airbags, Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) and anti-lock braking
- Streamlined, fluent “mono-form” extraneous styling with clean, issuing lines
- Roomier interior delivers some-more character and preference
- Available record facilities embody a new 5-inch tone LCD intelligent Multi-Information Display (i-MID), USB Audio Interface, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, Bluetooth streaming Audio, and a new Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition and FM Traffic
- New powertrain technologies embody a polished 1.8-liter engine with extended fuel economy, a incomparable and some-more absolute 2.4-liter Civic Si engine and a new chronicle of Civic Hybrid IMA complement that implements a lithium-ion battery
* MSRP incompatible tax, license, registration, $750.00 end assign and options. Dealer prices might vary.
** Based on 2012 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison functions only. Do not review to models before 2008. Your tangible mileage will change depending on how we expostulate and say your vehicle.