- American Honda trucks have best-ever Mar sales. rising 8.4 percent
- Honda Division trucks also set new Mar record with a 12.6 percent gain
- Honda CR-V sails past prior Mar best with a 23 percent increase
- Honda HR-V continues record pace, gaining 19.6 percent for a month
- Acura MDX sales arise 1.3 percent in Mar forward of new Sport Hybrid indication launch
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. currently reported sum Mar sales of 137,227 Honda and Acura vehicles, a diminution of 0.7 percent over Mar 2016. Honda Division was adult 1.8 percent on sales of 125,531 units while Honda trucks set a new Mar record, gaining 12.6 percent on sales of 61,975. Acura Division sales were down 21.2 percent in March, on sales of 11,696 vehicles.
Led by trucks with a record month and bolstered by volatile automobile sales, Honda Division gained 1.8 percent in March. CR-V and HR-V continued their prohibited streaks, both floating double-digit holes in their possess Mar annals while Ridgeline also done a important contribution. On a newcomer automobile side, Fit was adult 6.1 percent while Civic surfaced 31,000 sales. Accord posted a clever Mar with 26,824 new buyers.
- Honda trucks had best ever Mar sales, gaining 12.6 percent on sales of 61,975
- CR-V led lorry gains with a Mar record of 32,872 vehicles, adult 23 percent
- HR-V set a new Mar record, rising 19.6 percent on sales of 7,653
- Ridgeline sales surpassed 3,700 units in March
- With another clever month of scarcely 32,000 in sales, Civic was simply a best-selling newcomer automobile in America on a sell basement in a initial entertain of 2017
“Many automakers are looking for signs of marketplace fortitude as consumers continue to conduct towards trucks and SUVs,” pronounced Jeff Conrad, comparison clamp boss and ubiquitous manager of a Honda Division. “But cars are still a constrained choice for many, generally when we have a right formula. Civic is a good example.”
Strong sales of Acura trucks in Mar continued to set a gait for a Acura brand, even as a association prepared to launch a MDX Sport Hybrid—the third and newest installment of a brand’s high-performance Sport Hybrid technology—along with a Acura NSX supercar and RLX Sport Hybrid model. The new MDX is a latest storm in a elaborating Acura lineup prioritizing opening by both powertrain and design. And on Apr 11, a rested and significantly extended 2018 TLX will be suggested in New York, bringing a Acura Precision Concept-inspired pattern denunciation to a sedan lineup.
- MDX sales totaled 4,141 units in March, adult 1.3 percent over 2016
“With a Acura MDX already posting clever sales in a oppulance SUV segment, a new MDX Sport Hybrid adds a new opening dimension to yield larger marketplace prominence of a opening hybrid record and larger squeeze care for Acura products,” pronounced Jon Ikeda, clamp boss general manager of a Acura division.
# # #