American Honda currently reported Apr 2012 U.S. sales of 122,012 units, an boost of 10 percent formed on a daily offered rate*. The Honda multiplication posted Apr 2012 sales of 109,837, an boost of 9.2 percent compared to Apr 2011. Acura’s U.S. Apr sales of 12,175 were adult 18 percent compared to Apr 2011.
– Honda Accord sales adult some-more than 40 percent compared to Apr 2011, demonstrating a strength of Accord, even as an all-new chronicle is set to entrance this fall.
– New Apr sales record for CR-V. Accord, CR-V, Odyssey and Ridgeline all post double-digit commission sales gains compared to final year.
– Honda Civic Hybrid sales adult some-more than 600 percent on heightened fuel-price sensitivity.
“With double-digit sales expansion in April, a Accord continues to be a sell sales personality in a mid-size segment,” pronounced John Mendel, American Honda executive clamp boss of sales. “As other manufacturers review to swift sales, a peculiarity and value of a Honda Accord continues to win new business even as we ready to launch an all-new indication this fall.”
– 2013 Acura RDX is quick out of a gate, with sales of a all-new SUV adult some-more than 65 percent compared to same duration final year.
– All core Acura models (TL, TSX, RDX and MDX) post double-digit increases compared to 2011, while MDX stays Acura’s best offered model.
– The all-new ILX compress oppulance sedan goes on sale May 22.
“We’re gay to see business welcome a right-sized 2013 Acura RDX,” pronounced Jeff Conrad, clamp boss of Acura sales. “It’s good to see so many new owners noticing a conspicuous multiple of class-leading fuel economy, opening and oppulance in a new SUV.”
*The daily offered rate (DSR) is distributed with 24 days for Apr 2012 and 27 days for Apr 2011. Year-to-date, a DSR is distributed with 101 days for 2012 and 102 days for 2011. All percentages simulate DSR.
For some-more information about Honda vehicles, greatfully revisit www.automobiles.honda.com. For media inquiries greatfully revisit www.hondanews.com. For some-more information about Acura vehicles, greatfully revisit www.acura.com. For media inquiries greatfully revisit www.acuranews.com.