American Honda currently reported Jun 2012 U.S. sales of 124,808 units, an boost of 48.8 percent compared with Jun 2011 (an boost of 43.3 percent formed on a daily offered rate*). The Honda Division posted Jun 2012 sales of 109,438 units, an boost of 45.6 percent compared with Jun 2011. Acura’s U.S. Jun sales of 15,370 units increasing 76.5 percent compared with Jun 2011.
– CR-V sets sixth-consecutive monthly sales record with a new Jun record (23,282 units), adult some-more than 50 percent from Jun 2011
– Accord sales tip 28,000 units, adult some-more than 80 percent from Jun 2011
– Exceptional month for core Honda products (Accord, Civic, CR-V) with sales adult some-more than 50 percent from final Jun for any model
“With clever inventories and good patron demand, it feels good to be behind in a race,” pronounced John Mendel, American Honda executive clamp boss of sales. “The clever opening of a core models, including another record-breaking month for a CR-V, demonstrates a elemental competitiveness of Honda products.”
– Total Acura sales of 15,370 units were adult 76.5 percent over Jun 2011, a best Jun sales given 2007
– The new RDX continued a sales success with another record sales month (3,090 units), adult 189.3 percent. In May, a RDX was a best-selling compress oppulance SUV and is approaching to keep that position for June
– Acura light trucks posted a best-ever Jun outcome of 8,278 units, adult 82.1 percent from final year
– Both a TL and TSX enjoyed estimable sales increases over Jun 2011, adult 47.1 percent and 43.9 percent respectively. With inhabitant promotion only starting in June, a all-new ILX has begun to build both register and awareness, posting Jun sales of 1,081 units
“The continue might be too prohibited in many tools of a country, though Acura sales are stability to feverishness up,” pronounced Jeff Conrad, clamp boss of Acura sales. “With a light trucks environment annals and a volume sedans display vital increases, it’s going to be a good summer for Acura.”
*The daily offered rate (DSR) is distributed with 27 days for Jun 2012 and 26 days for Jun 2011. Year-to-date, a DSR is distributed with 154 days for 2012 and 152 days for 2011. All other percentages in recover are unadjusted; see list for practiced DSR figures.
For some-more information about Honda vehicles, greatfully revisit www.automobiles.honda.com. For media inquiries greatfully revisit www.hondanews.com. For some-more information about Acura vehicles, greatfully revisit www.acura.com. For media inquiries greatfully revisit www.acuranews.com.