- Civic leads clever month for Honda automobile sales, environment new Oct record with 15 percent gain
- All-new 2018 Accord helps America’s best-selling midsize automobile to clever month
- Honda Pilot gains 18.5 percent, upheld by increasing prolongation volume
- Acura MDX has clever month with sales of 5,287 based on increasing production
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. currently reported Oct sales of 127,353 Honda and Acura vehicles, an boost of 0.9 percent vs. Oct 2016. With clever sales of newcomer cars, Honda Division reported an boost of 1.2 percent on sales of 114,655. Acura Division sales were down somewhat during 1.3 percent on sales of 12,698 vehicles.
Honda delivered another clever month with newcomer automobile sales personification a lead role. Civic outpaced a marketplace again with another double-digit benefit while Accord, strengthened by a entrance of a all-new 2018 model, gained 4.7 percent in October. Increased prolongation of Pilot also paid dividends as sales climbed 18.5 percent for a month. Elsewhere in a lorry lineup, parsimonious reserve of pivotal indication trims checked sales growth.
- Honda automobile sales gained 6.3 percent in October, with 60,283 units sold.
- Civic sales climbed 15 percent on sales of 30,319 for a month, a new Oct record.
- Accord posted 26,740 sales, adult 4.7 percent with a entrance of a all-new 2018 model, with 2.0T and Hybrid variants nonetheless to launch.
- Pilot sales gained particularly in Oct for a second true month, with sales adult 18.5 percent on sales of 10,285.
“With pivotal competitors resorting to assertive discounting and complicated incentives even on new models, Honda is roving a flourishing movement of a clever product lineup increased by a all-new Accord,” pronounced Jeff Conrad, comparison clamp boss of a Automobile Division of American Honda. “As a rollout of a new 2018 Accord continues, we’re focused on a clever finish to 2017 and a fourth uninterrupted year of record sales.”
Acura sales were led by MDX, that gained again as it benefitted from aloft prolongation volume with a finish change of prolongation to a East Liberty Plant in Ohio. And while sedan and RDX sales were challenged by a assertive incentives by competitors, a NSX had a best sales month given going on sale in 2016 with a 30 percent benefit in October.
- MDX sales were adult 4.7 percent in October, with 5,287 units sold.
- RLX sales are climbing, helped some-more significantly by a RLX Sport Hybrid as it continues to benefit recognition. RLX gained 6.5 percent on sales of 99 units.
- ILX sales were adult 2.6 percent on sales of 1,025 vehicles.
“We’re gratified to see a aloft register from a pierce of Acura MDX prolongation fast outcome in stronger sales,” pronounced Jon Ikeda, clamp boss general manager of a Acura division. “With a redesigned RLX prepared to strike a marketplace in a entrance days sporting a clever countenance of a new Acura pattern direction, we’ll demeanour to tighten 2017 with stronger sedan sales.”
# # #