- Accord was again a many renouned automobile in America1 in 2014 formed on sell registrations
- Civic finished 2014 some-more than 44,000 units forward of a nearest competitor2
- CR-V was a #1 SUV in America and best-selling SUV of a decade3
- Retail automobile buyers select Odyssey some-more than any other minivan in America4
Final sell registrations for 2014 are now available, and, once again, 4 Honda models led a attention in sell registrations in their particular segments, according to Honda research of information from IHS Automotive. Repeating their 2013 performances, a Accord, Civic, CR-V and Odyssey were a tip choices of particular U.S. automobile buyers in their particular segments in 20145. Based on sell registrations, Honda has 3 of a tip 6 best-selling newcomer vehicles in America. Honda’s registrations to particular buyers as a commission of sum registrations was 98 percent6, a tip of any mainstream code in a U.S.
“Retail sales are simply a improved yardstick for measuring real-world product appeal, and Honda’s concentration on sell sales translates to aloft resale value and reduce lifetime tenure costs for a customers,” pronounced Jeff Conrad, comparison clamp boss and ubiquitous manager of a Honda Division. “We’re looking to build on a sell sales movement in a light lorry difficulty in a year forward with innovative new products including a new Honda HR-V crossover and redesigned Pilot SUV.”
Accord, CR-V, and Civic led sell registrations in a 3 tip volume newcomer automobile segments in a U.S. Excluding full-size pickup trucks, Accord, CR-V and Civic arrange first, third, and fourth, respectively in sell registrations in 2014.
For a second year in a row, Accord, CR-V and Civic – Honda’s tip 3 offered models – accounted for some-more than one million in registrations in 2014. Each of these 3 models achieved sell registrations of some-more than 300,000 units. Overall, a Honda code set an all-time annual sales record with sales of 1.37 million units.
Honda code highlights, formed on Honda’s research of IHS Automotive newvehicle registration information for 2014, include:
- Excluding full-size pickups, a Accord, CR-V and Civic continue to reason 3 of a tip 4 slots – first, third and fourth, respectively – in sell registrations in 2014.
- With sell registrations of 382,535 units in 2014, a Accord simply outpaced a foe as a many renouned automobile in America for a second true year.
- CR-V was America’s sell and undisguised best-selling SUV of 2014, and a best-selling SUV of a past decade. On a sell basis, CR-V registrations rose 10.5 percent to 331,706 units compared to 2013, giving CR-V a some-more than 80,000-unit lead over a #2 offered automobile in a shred in 2014.
- Civic sell registrations of 317,025 units in 2014 led all compress cars, besting a nearest shred aspirant by scarcely 45,000 units.
- Odyssey sell registrations of 119,615 units continue to make it a tip choice among sell minivan business – with a 32 percent sell shred share.
Honda offers a full line of reliable, fuel-efficient and fun-to-drive automobiles for American automobile buyers by approximately 1,000 eccentric U.S. Honda dealers. The Honda lineup includes a Accord, Crosstour, Civic, Fit, and CR-Z along with a Pilot, and CR-V sport-utility vehicles and a Odyssey minivan.
Honda has been producing automobiles in America for some-more than 30 years and now operates 16 vital production comforts in North America. In 2014, scarcely 98 percent of all Honda code vehicles sole in U.S. were done in North America, regulating domestic and globally sourced parts.
1 Based on IHS Automotive, U.S. new automobile sell registrations for 2013 and 2014 among all automobile models
2 Based on IHS Automotive, U.S. new automobile sell registrations for 2013 and 2014 among Non-Luxury Traditional Compact Segment
3 Based on Automotive News Center information for all SUV and CUV models 2004-2014 calendar years
4 Based on IHS Automotive, U.S. new automobile sell registrations for 2013 and 2014 among all outpost and minivan models
5 Based on IHS Automotive, U.S. new automobile sell registrations for 2013 and 2014 in a Non-Luxury Traditional Mid Size car, Non-Luxury Compact CUV, Non-Luxury Traditional Compact Car, and Non-Luxury Mid Size Van Segments
6 Based on IHS Automotive, U.S. new automobile sum and sell registrations sales brew in 2014 for all mainstream brands
# # #