- Honda FCV Concept demonstrates a extraneous and interior styling expansion of a next-generation 0 emissions Honda fuel-cell automobile
- Next-generation Honda FCV is dictated to yield poignant gains in packaging, interior space, cost rebate and real-world performance, including an expected pushing operation in additional of 300-miles
The Honda FCV Concept will make a North American entrance during a 2015 North American International Auto Show on Jan. 12. Continuing some-more than a decade of Honda care in a area of fuel dungeon automobile (FCV) technology, a Honda FCV Concept showcases a styling expansion of Honda’s subsequent fuel-cell vehicle, expected to launch in a U.S., following a introduction in Japan, that is scheduled to start by Mar 2016.
As a subsequent course in Honda’s energetic FCV styling, a Honda FCV Concept facilities a low and far-reaching aerodynamic physique with purify impression lines. The interior strives to grasp peace between male and appurtenance by holding advantage of new powertrain wrapping efficiencies delivering even larger newcomer space than a Honda FCX Clarity fuel dungeon vehicle, including seating for adult to 5 people.
The Honda FCV Concept done a universe entrance in Japan on Nov. 17, 2014, followed by an proclamation that Honda will yield FirstElement Fuel with $13.8 million in financial assistance to build additional hydrogen refueling stations via a state of California in an bid to support a wider introduction of fuel-cell vehicles.
Honda Fuel-Cell Vehicle Firsts:
The strange FCX became a initial EPA- and CARB-certified fuel-cell automobile in Jul 2002. The FCX also was a world’s initial prolongation fuel-cell vehicle, introduced to a U.S. and Japan in Dec 2002.
Additional highlights include:
- The Honda FCX was a initial fuel-cell automobile to start and work in sub-freezing temperatures (2003).
- The FCX was a initial fuel-cell automobile leased to an particular patron (July 2005).
- With a FCX Clarity, Honda was a initial manufacturer to build and furnish a dedicated fuel-cell automobile on a prolongation line privately done for fuel-cell vehicles (2008).
- Honda was a initial manufacturer to emanate a fuel-cell automobile play network (2008).
Honda Environmental Leadership
Based on a prophesy of “Blue Skies for a Children,” Honda is holding a portfolio proceed to shortening a environmental impact of a products, advancing fuel efficiency, low emissions and fun-to-drive opening with new powertrain technologies from a Earth Dreams Technology™ lineup, that includes some-more fuel-efficient engines and transmissions and modernized electromotive technologies. Honda’s alternative-fuel automobile lineup includes a Fit EV, Civic Hybrid, a CR-Z competition hybrid coupe and a Accord Hybrid, a many fuel-efficient 5-passenger sedan in America1, as good as a Accord Plug-In Hybrid and a Civic Natural Gas, a usually dedicated healthy gas-powered newcomer automobile accessible from a vital automaker in America.
# # #
1 Based on 2015 EPA mileage. Use for comparison functions only. Your tangible mileage will change depending pushing conditions, how a automobile is driven and maintained, battery container age/condition and other factors.