- Honda Ridgeline Desert Race Truck to showcase pattern instruction for all-new Ridgeline pickup debuting subsequent year
- HR-V plan vehicles will move impassioned opening and celebrity to a compress crossover segment
- Updated 2016 Honda CR-Z competition hybrid coupe to make initial coming on North American soil
- Honda Powersports hits uncover floor, including Moto GP Race Replica RC213V-S, Pioneer 1000 and more
- Honda to once again horde a Honda Soiree during Hakkasan Nightclub
Honda will light a building during a 2015 SEMA Show with a full portfolio of opening products, including competition bikes, HR-V plan vehicles, and a entrance of a Ridgeline Desert Race Truck. The Ridgeline Desert Race Truck will offer a initial demeanour during a styling instruction of a rarely expected 2017 Honda Ridgeline pickup. The “racing Ridgeline” also outlines Honda’s re-entry into Honda Performance Development (HPD)-powered bureau off-road racing.
Also within a Honda arrangement will be 4 Honda HR-V plan vehicles, built in partnership with several rarely artistic U.S.-based automotive tuning houses. The rested 2016 Honda CR-Z competition hybrid coupe, finish with assertive new extraneous styling sum and significantly softened interior, will also be highlighted in Honda’s 2015 SEMA showcase, along with an accessorized chronicle of a all-new 2016 Honda Civic Sedan and 2016 Honda Pilot. Further demonstrating a extended operation of opening products and racing activities that usually Honda can boast, Honda Powersports and HPD will also showcase many of their wares, including a Pioneer 1000 Side-by-Side in relating dried competition livery, a Moto GP Race Replica RC213V-S, a Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing IndyCar display, and most more.
The Honda press discussion will start during 9:35 a.m. PDT on Nov. 3rd during Booth #24887 in a southeast dilemma of a Central Hall.
Honda will again horde a Honda Soiree, this year holding place during Hakkasan Nightclub during a MGM Grand. Credentialed reporters can obtain a wristband to hoard assemblage during a Honda counter following a press conference.
# # #