American Honda currently reported Feb 2013 U.S. sales of 107,987 units, overcoming winter’s misfortune to post a diminution of usually 2.0 percent compared with Feb 2012 (an boost of 2.1 percent formed on a Daily Selling Rate (DSR*)), and enabling year-to-date sales to sojourn adult over 2012. Reflecting Honda’s singular concentration on sell sales, and genuine direct for top-rated products such as Accord, a Honda code posted Feb 2013 sales of 96,623 units, a diminution of 2.3 percent compared with Feb 2012 (an boost of 1.8 percent formed on a DSR). Acura U.S. Feb sales of 11,364 units increasing 0.9 percent compared with Feb 2012 (an boost of 5.1 percent formed on a DSR).
– Strong sales of a all-new Accord continue, adult 35.2 percent from final Feb with sales of 27,999 units
– The redesigned 2013 Crosstour sees second month of double-digit sales growth, adult 15.3 percent from final Feb
– Pilot sales are adult 8.3 percent compared with final February, with sales of 9,614 units
“It took a large winter charge in a Northeast to delayed us down a bit, though a clever sales over a final 3 weeks uncover that a clever sell movement continues,” pronounced John Mendel, executive clamp boss of Sales during American Honda. “With Accord posting clever numbers and open only around a corner, a best is nonetheless to come.”
– RDX sets a tenth-consecutive monthly sales record, adult 177.6 percent from final Feb with sales of 2,795 units
– MDX stays a tip offered Acura indication in February, with sales of 2,946 units
– TL was a tip offered Acura sedan in Feb with sales of 2,216 units, ILX sales continue to trend adult with sales of 1,997
“Acura’s latest products continue to gleam with ILX gaining traction and RDX sales adult 177 percent,” pronounced Jeff Conrad, clamp boss of Acura Sales. “With a all-new 2014 RLX flagship sedan rising in a few weeks and a MDX Prototype formulating auspicious buzz, open 2013 is moulding adult as a ensign deteriorate for Acura.”
*The daily offered rate (DSR) is distributed with 24 days for Feb 2013 and 25 days for Feb 2012. Year-to-date, a DSR is distributed with 49 days for 2012 and 49 days for 2011. All other percentages in recover are unadjusted; see list for practiced DSR figures.
For some-more information about Honda vehicles, greatfully revisit www.automobiles.honda.com. For media inquiries greatfully revisit www.hondanews.com. For some-more information about Acura vehicles, greatfully revisit www.acura.com. For media inquiries greatfully revisit www.acuranews.com.