- Toyota Prius and Prius Prime sales assistance set a Jun hybrid sales record
- Lexus reports record June, led by clever RX and NX sales
TORONTO, ONTARIO, Jul 4, 2018 – Canadians are stability to spin to electrified vehicles, according to Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI). The association continued to knowledge record hybrid car sales in June, with 2,496 units sole final month, adult 5.5% compared to 2017.
Strong sales of Prius (up 28.3%), including Prius Prime Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (413 units), contributed to a best Jun ever for TCI electrified car sales.
Overall, TCI sole a sum of 23,289 vehicles, down 0.6% compared to 2017, with a Toyota multiplication stating a sum of 20,833 units, down 1.1% compared to final year.
Lexus reports record Jun sales
More Canadians are also branch to sophistication and opening this summer. Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI)’s Lexus oppulance multiplication reported record Jun sales of 2,456 units, adult 3.5% compared to Jun 2017.
The Canadian-made Lexus RX and a Lexus NX helped boost a oppulance code to a new monthly record, with 983 RX units sold, adult 18.1%, and 824 NX units sold, adult 17.9% compared to final June.
Additional Jun Highlights
- TCI hybrid sales of 2,496 units, adult 5.5% (New Jun Record)
- Prius sales of 685 units, adult 28.3%
- Includes Prius Prime sales of 413 units
- RAV4 hybrid sales of 727 units, adult 12% (New Jun Record)
- Camry sales of 1,654 units, adult 24.9%
- TCI lorry sales of 14,069 units, adult 2.3% (New Jun Record)
- 4Runner sales of 866 units, adult 30.8% (New Jun Record)
- Tundra sales of 1,112 units, adult 37.1% (New Jun Record)
- NX sales of 824 units, adult 17.9% (New Jun Record)
- RX sales of 983 units, adult 18.1% (New Jun Record)
Please click here for full TCI Jun sales results.
About Toyota Canada Inc.
Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) is a disdainful Canadian distributor of Toyota and Lexus vehicles. Toyota has sole over 5 million vehicles in Canada by a inhabitant network of 287 Toyota and Lexus dealerships. Toyota is dedicated to bringing safety, quality, dependability and trustworthiness in a vehicles Canadians expostulate and a use they receive. TCI’s conduct bureau is located in Toronto, with informal offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Halifax and tools placement centres in Toronto and Vancouver. Toyota operates dual production comforts in Canada. Having constructed some-more than 8 million vehicles, renouned Canadian models built during these comforts embody Toyota RAV4, Toyota Corolla, Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h hybrid.