New Functionality Helps Customers Find a Car They Want More Easily
COSTA MESA, Calif., Dec. 12, 2012 – Taking another step towards enhancing a knowledge for a 3 million visitors per month, HyundaiUSA.com denounced a code new, user-friendly selling apparatus called Inventory Search. The new apparatus expands hunt formula to embody vehicles in movement to dealerships, not usually a vehicles that are already on play lots. This extended perspective of register gives business a most broader selection, assisting them find a accurate automobile for that they are looking.
In addition, this new online register information apparatus not usually incorporates best practices to urge a patron experience, though also offers a simple, user-friendly squeeze exploration underline called “Find My Vehicle For Me.” This judgment offers business a choice of carrying their internal Hyundai play locate a automobile of their selecting on their behalf.
“By bridging a opening between a online and in-dealership selling experiences, Hyundai hopes to make a car-buying knowledge easier and some-more transparent, thereby creation it easier for business to find a Hyundai of their choice,” pronounced Steve Shannon, clamp president, Marketing, Hyundai Motor America.
HIGHLIGHTS OF INVENTORY SEARCH
- Vehicle hunt by model, indication year, trim, extraneous color, interior tone and package
- Exterior and interior images of any car
- Filtering or classification by trim, package and MSRP
- Direct tie to internal dealerships from a build and cost outline page
- Dealer hit info and directions to a nearest dealership
- Opportunity to report a exam expostulate and ask a quote
- Local offer integration