10/27/2017, Fountain Valley, CA
** MEDIA ADVISORY **
HYUNDAI MOBILITY PARTNER WAIVECAR TO BE FEATURED ON HIT ABC SHOW SHARK TANK
Company executives to uncover a “Sharks” how they are pushing a destiny of mobility
- Chief executive officer Isaac Deutsch and arch record officer Zoli Honig will uncover a “Sharks” how WaiveCar is relocating brazen a destiny of travel and mobility by marrying eco-friendly travel with consumer final to yield a pivotal use for anyone on a go.
- WaiveCar is a startup charity riders free-of-charge, ad-supported automobile pity in a Los Angeles area, with commander programs now using in Santa Monica and downtown Los Angeles. Drivers can lease vehicles for adult to dual hours for free, with a choice to extend their let for an additional $5.99 per hour.
- WaiveCar, a partner of Hyundai Motor America in pushing a destiny of travel and mobility, will be appearing on a strike ABC uncover Shark Tank on Sunday, Oct 29 during 10pm ET and PT.
- Hyundai announced during a 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show that WaiveCar users would have entrance to a swift of all-new Ioniq electric and hybrid models. The Ioniq delivers an formidable pattern and pushing knowledge joined with a latest in reserve and preference technologies, as good as imprinting a vital step in eco-focused driving.
- The part will atmosphere THIS Sunday, Oct 29 during 10:00 p.m. PT and ET. It can also be noticed following a initial airing online during go.com and on a ABC Go app.
- Isaac Deustch, WaiveCar arch executive officer
- Zoli Honig, WaiveCar arch record officer