12/03/2018, Fountain Valley, CA
- Total Sales Up 1 Percent
- Hyundai Brand Sales Increase 3 Percent
- Record Nov Sales for Tucson, Total SUV and Ioniq
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., Dec. 3, 2018 – Hyundai Motor America reported Nov sales of Hyundai- and Genesis-branded vehicles of 57,499 units, a 1 percent boost in comparison with Nov 2017. Hyundai continues to grasp sales gains in a second half of a year with sum sales augmenting in 6 out of a final 7 months.
Sales by Brand
Hyundai Brand Highlights
Hyundai-branded automobile sales increasing by 3 percent, led again by a monthly SUV sales record that rose 17 percent compared with a before year. This was a fourth month in a quarrel Hyundai determined a new monthly SUV sales mark, while sell SUV sales brew was 49 percent contra 38 percent final November. Tucson set a monthly record for a 21st month in a row, with a 3 percent boost and Kona reached scarcely 6,000 units sold, a top monthly sum given going on sale in February. Sonata (up 2 percent), Veloster (up 9 percent) and Ioniq (up 12 percent), that also set a Nov sales record, were a other Hyundai models with improvements on a month.
“Hyundai’s product portfolio makeover of 10 all-new or redesigned models in 2018 are attracting consumers and ensuing in sales expansion in an attention we pattern to be down somewhat for a month,” pronounced John Cook, director, Sales Operations, Hyundai Motor America. “We continue to concentration on sell sales and with constrained offers during a Hyundai Holidays winter sales eventuality we are aiming for an boost on a year. Going into 2019 with these new products and a new flagship reward three-row Palisade SUV that was launched during a Los Angeles Auto Show final week, we are building movement and are staid to collect adult marketplace share.”
November Product and Corporate Activities
- Hyundai Palisade Global Reveal: At a Los Angeles Auto Show, Hyundai introduced a new flagship reward three-row Palisade SUV. The 2020 Palisade rides on an all-new SUV framework with well-developed second- and third-row roominess joined with inexhaustible load area and reconfiguration flexibility. Palisade will be accessible during dealerships opposite a U.S. in a summer of 2019.
- Kona and Kona Electric Finalist for Utility Vehicle of a Year: The 2019 Hyundai Kona and Kona Electric CUV models were together named one of a 3 finalists for a 2019 North American Utility Vehicle of a Year, one of a many prestigious annual awards given in a automobile industry.
- KBB Best Buy Awards for Kona and Veloster N: The 2019 Kona and 2019 Veloster N warranted Best Buy Awards from a experts during Kelley Blue Book in a categories of Best Subcompact SUV and Best Performance Car, respectively.
- Veloster N Pricing: The well-regarded, high-performance Veloster N starts during $26,900 and a Performance Package indication during $29,000.
- 2019 Racing Program: Bryan Herta Autosport will contest in a 2019 IMSA MICHELIN Pilot Challenge in a all-new Hyundai Veloster N TCR competition car. In addition, Bryan Herta Autosport will sell Hyundai TCR competition cars to patron teams and yield technical and tools support.
Hyundai Model Sales
Genesis Model Sales
Hyundai Motor America
Hyundai Motor America is focused on delivering an superb patron knowledge grounded in pattern leadership, engineering value and well-developed value in each automobile we sell. Hyundai’s technology-rich product lineup of cars, SUVs and alternative-powered electric and fuel dungeon vehicles is corroborated by Hyundai Assurance—our guarantee to broach assent of mind to a customers. Hyundai vehicles are sole and serviced by some-more than 830 dealerships national and a infancy sole in a U.S. are built during U.S. production facilities, including Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama. Hyundai Motor America is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, and is a auxiliary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea.
Please revisit a media website during www.HyundaiNews.com