10/02/2018, Fountain Valley, CA
- Total Sales Up 1 Percent Year-Over-Year
- Retail Sales Rose by 2 Percent Compared with Last Year
- Best Total SUV Sep Sales
- Elantra with Nearly 20,000 Units Sold; Up 38 Percent
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., Oct. 2, 2018 – Hyundai Motor America reported Sep sales of Hyundai- and Genesis-branded vehicles of 57,359 units, a 1 percent boost in comparison with Sep 2017. Retail deliveries were adult 2 percent for a month, while swift deliveries were down 7 percent compared with final year. Including Sep sales results, sum Hyundai Motor America sales have increasing in 4 out of a final 5 months.
Sales by Brand
Hyundai Brand Highlights
Hyundai-branded car sales increasing by 3 percent, led by a Sep record for SUV sales that grew 17 percent compared with a before year. Tucson set another monthly record, a 19th month in a row, with a 5 percent increase. SUV sell sales in Sep represented 49 percent of sum volume. Elantra again had another clever month, a fifth true monthly increase, with sales expansion of 38 percent. Veloster dull out a Hyundai models with rising sales, adult 9 percent year-over-year.
“Backed by clever performances from Tucson, Kona, Elantra and Veloster we were means to boost sales somewhat in a month where we approaching a altogether attention to be down,” pronounced John Angevine, director, National Sales, Hyundai Motor America. “The new models we’ve launched so distant this year – Kona, Santa Fe, Veloster and a rested Elantra and Tucson – are attack a honeyed mark of what consumers are looking for. That’s also been upheld by well-recognized attention awards we perceived in a month, including a many IIHS TSP+ and TSP rated vehicles in a whole industry.”
September Product and Corporate Activities
- Hyundai Earns a Most IIHS Top Safety Pick+ and Top Safety Pick Awards in a Industry: With a 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe being named a TOP SAFETY PICK+ and a 2019 Accent being named a TOP SAFETY PICK by a Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), Hyundai now has a most combined TSP+ and TSP-rated vehicles in a automotive industry.
- Kona Tops Segment in J.D. Power Tech-Experience Study: The J.D. Power 2018 U.S. Tech Experience Index (TXI) Study named a Hyundai Kona a top in overall satisfaction with new-vehicle record in a tiny segment.
- Hyundai Santa Fe Wins 2018 Wards 10 Best UX Trophy: The all-new 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe has been named to a Wards 10 Best UX list, a foe that drills deeply into user practice in driver-assist technologies, connectivity, navigation, voice-activated systems and discerning controls.
- Pirelli World Challenge TCR Team and Manufacturer Championships: Hyundai and a Bryan Herta Autosport group capped off a successful competition deteriorate holding home a TCR Team and Manufacturer championships.
- 2019 Santa Fe Advertising: National TV spots began appearing in September, featuring families spending peculiarity time together and formulating memories in a Santa Fe.
- Hyundai CRADLE Invests with Migo: Hyundai CRADLE, Hyundai Motor Company’s corporate venturing and open creation business, invested in Migo, a Mobility-as-a-Service association that now offers a giveaway app that allows business to learn and accost mixed modes of personal travel but carrying to burst from one app to another.
Hyundai Model Sales
Genesis Model Sales
Hyundai Motor America
Hyundai Motor America is focused on delivering an superb patron knowledge grounded in pattern leadership, engineering value and well-developed value in each car we sell. Hyundai’s technology-rich product lineup of cars, SUVs and alternative-powered electric and fuel dungeon vehicles is corroborated by Hyundai Assurance—our guarantee to broach assent of mind to a customers. Hyundai vehicles are sole and serviced by some-more than 830 dealerships national and a infancy sole in a U.S. are built during U.S. production facilities, including Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama. Hyundai Motor America is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, and is a auxiliary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea.
Please revisit a media website during www.HyundaiNews.com