February 5, 2019
, Auburn Hills, Mich.
FCA US debuted 8 commercials online final week as partial of a “Big Game Blitz” digital and amicable strategy. One of a commercials, a Jeep® brand’s “More Than Just Words” has crushed a Company’s record for many online views, with over 106 million, some-more than a assembly distance for a Super Bowl broadcast. In further to violation Company annals for many views, “More Than Just Words” has been common opposite Facebook, Twitter and YouTube over 200,000 times cumulatively with over 50,000 comments total reflecting overwhelmingly certain view from fans opposite amicable media.
As partial of a accordant digital strategy, FCA inaugurated to strech consumers exclusively by amicable and digital channels, during a time when many are watching commercials online and expected to share.
“This year, we adopted a new proceed to launch a commercials in allege of a Big Game and a ‘gamble’ seems to be winning as we continue to lane a videos by today,” pronounced Olivier Francois, Chief Marketing Officer, FCA. “Together, a 8 artistic executions have amassed over 169 million views. What is some-more sparkling is that rendezvous to date suggests that Jeep brand’s “More Than Just Words” on a possess has surpassed a TV assembly viewership for a Big Game. Viewers have been reacting to it in a really absolute way, commenting opposite a digital and amicable platforms revelation us how most they conclude a message, and thanking us for it. Our fans are pursuit a video one of a best Big Game commercials ever. And while it didn’t air in a game, people will remember it as one.”
The two-minute “More Than Just Words,” a visible exegesis of a “The Star Spangled Banner” with strain achieved by OneRepublic, was expelled final Thursday (1/31) opposite a brand’s digital and amicable platforms. The strain serves as a matter that takes viewers on an astonishing low-pitched and visible odyssey, with images striking opposite a shade representing a song’s lyrics.
Social view for a video has been overwhelmingly positive, with all comments 99 percent certain or neutral. Comments from fans opposite Jeep’s Facebook and Twitter channels embody a following:
– “‘BEST’ super play blurb hands down! We skip a Jeep, only competence have to get another one in honor.”
– “I say, Let this one win a Super Bowl Commercial Crown! Even if it’s NOT Aired During a Super Bow! Top Marks!”
– “Thank we Jeep! This was a really low summary and it brought tears to my eyes. One of a best commercials we have seen….should be on super bowl.”
– “@jeep did a good pursuit on that commercial. It should win best Superbowl ad.”
– “Every year, we wait for a best of a Super Bowl ads. This it it. Good ad, good message. Well done.”
– “One overwhelming commercial, don’t know if it played during Super Bowl though it should have….”
– “Probably one of a loveliest renditions of a Star-Spangled Banner I’ve ever seen. And you’ll note we pronounced ‘seen’ since there’s really few words. …Thank we Jeep and one commonwealth … ya did good.”
– “Awesome commercial, no summary perplexing to be forced on we other than only entrance together as family and as Americans. I’m utterly a Ford man though I’ve always had honour for a Jeep code and my family has owned utterly a few, this blurb only finished me honour a code even more.”
– “Gave me goosebumps. This was positively epic! And a fact that there’s no difference in a anthem (except during a commencement and end) creates it 10X better. Well finished jeep!”
– “One of a best commercials I’ve seen in ages. This is a home run. No, not only a home run…It’s a GRAND SLAM! I’ve rewatched it a half dozen times and continue to collect some-more of a symbolism and continue to rip adult by tools of it. It pulls during heartstrings.”
The Jeep brand’s “More than Just Words,” destined by Mark Toia with strain by OneRepublic, was combined in partnership with Dallas-based The Richards Group.
Built on some-more than 75 years of mythological heritage, Jeep is a authentic SUV with class-leading capability, craftsmanship and flexibility for people who find unusual journeys. The Jeep code delivers an open invitation to live life to a fullest by charity a full line of vehicles that continue to yield owners with a clarity of certainty to hoop any tour with confidence.
The Jeep car lineup consists of a Cherokee, Compass, Gladiator, Grand Cherokee, Renegade and Wrangler. To accommodate consumer direct around a world, all Jeep models sole outward North America are accessible in both left and right-hand expostulate configurations and with gasoline and diesel powertrain options.
Follow Jeep and FCA US news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.fcanorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.fcanorthamerica.com
Jeep brand: www.jeep.com
Jeep blog: blog.jeep.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/jeep or https://www.facebook.com/FiatChrysler.NorthAmerica/
Instagram: www.instagram.com/jeep or www.instagram.com/FiatChrysler_NA
Twitter: www.twitter.com/jeep or www.twitter.com/FiatChrysler_NA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/thejeepchannel or www.youtube.com/fcanorthamerica