February 4, 2020
, Auburn Hills, Mich.
The annual USA TODAY Ad Meter formula are in and a Jeep® brand’s “Groundhog Day” commercial, featuring Bill Murray and a Jeep Gladiator, placed #1 among all 62 commercials accessible for rankings. USA Today’s Ad Meter is an annual consult taken of radio commercials by USA Today in a live online check heading adult to and during a Big Game telecast in the United States.
In further to a USA Today Ad Meter accolade, “Groundhog Day” was ranked by Adweek as a number one Super Bowl blurb in 2020 and Advertising Age gave a blurb a rating of “five footballs,” one of usually 4 brands to accept that top ranking.
Across all Jeep code digital and amicable channels, a video has been noticed 85,020,893 times from a time it launched during 6 a.m. ET on Sunday, Feb. 2 by Tuesday, Feb. 4 during 6 a.m. ET.
Additionally, visits to Jeep.com were adult 50 percent on Sunday, Feb. 2 over a Jan daily average, while reduce flue activity (LFA) is now adult 18 percent over average. Also, a Jeep Gladiator car alighting page visits on Sunday, Feb. 2 were adult 261 percent from a Jan daily average, entrance in during a second top volume after a Nov 2018 exhibit of a car during a Los Angeles Auto Show. Jeep Gladiator LFAs were also adult 96 percent a day of a Big Game, Feb. 2.
Across a Jeep brand’s digital and amicable channels, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, a code has received 132K social mentions as of 9 a.m. ET, Feb. 4 and a “Groundhog Day” commercial accessible 91,775 mentions as of 9 a.m. ET, Feb. 4. Social view has been really certain and comments opposite Jeep amicable channels include:
- The Bill Murray Groundhog Day blurb wasn’t usually a best blurb of Super Sunday, we am observant it now: It’s a best blurb EVER. Move over Mean Joe Greene, Bill Murray is a King of Commercials! #Jeep #BillMurrayGroundhogDay
- Best Super Bowl ad… by a prolonged shot. #Jeep #SuperBowlAds #HappyGroundhogDay #IveGotYouBabe
- The Jeep Groundhog Day ad was a best one, and it wasn’t close
- The Jeep Groundhog Day blurb competence be a biggest blurb in all of history.
- I only watched a Groundhog Day Jeep blurb for a hundredth time. On wordless Bc my son’s laying on me… and we could hear it ideally in my head #GroundhogDay
- I was in it for a ads. The check murray jeep ad was priceless.
- Anything Bill Murray creates me happy! Good pierce Jeep!
- Jeep…. Bill Murray was a best! Funny and family friendly
- My favorite was a Jeep commercial, generally given we live nearby a Woodstock Square, went to see a Groundhog arise and join in a festivities! All about a commercials!
- With all a unfunny and un fun ads on during a Super Bowl, Jeep was a exhale of uninformed air
- the jeep groundhog day blurb is a best blurb of a 21st century bye
- The Groundhogs Day Jeep ad was a leader for me
As a reward for fans of a commercial, a Jeep code launched a longer-form chronicle of a ad – “Groundhog Day” | Bill Murray + Bushy-Tailed Buddy’s Off Script Off Road Adventures Cut” – on a YouTube channel following a Big Game.
Built on some-more than 75 years of mythological heritage, Jeep is a authentic SUV with class-leading capability, craftsmanship and flexibility for people who find unusual journeys. The Jeep code delivers an open invitation to live life to a fullest by charity a full line of vehicles that continue to yield owners with a clarity of certainty to hoop any tour with confidence.
The Jeep car lineup consists of a Cherokee, Compass, Gladiator, Grand Cherokee, Renegade and Wrangler. To accommodate consumer direct around a world, all Jeep models sole outward North America are accessible in both left- and right-hand expostulate configurations and with gasoline and diesel powertrain options. Jeep is partial of a portfolio of brands offering by tellurian automaker Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. For some-more information per FCA (NYSE: FCAU/ MTA: FCA), greatfully visit www.fcagroup.com.
Follow Jeep and FCA news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.fcanorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.fcanorthamerica.com
Jeep brand: www.jeep.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/jeep or https://www.facebook.com/FiatChrysler.NorthAmerica/
Instagram: www.instagram.com/jeep or www.instagram.com/FiatChrysler_NA
Twitter: www.twitter.com/jeep or www.twitter.com/FiatChrysler_NA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/thejeepchannel or www.youtube.com/fcanorthamerica