1. What is love?
All we need.
2. How are you?
Good. And you?
3. How would we report a Porsche 911 in a nutshell?
A loyal sports car. Intelligent, finish engineering, and shining pattern language.
4. Which really elementary things can make we really happy?
Shifting gear. Using a spin signal. Closing a case lid.
5. What would we never do in a 911?
6. What’s your favorite road?
Encinal Canyon Road in Malibu, California.
7. What can confuse you?
My kids. Or something descending off a truck.
8. Three things we would take to a forlorn island?
A 356 Speedster, a 964 Carrera RS, and a 918 Spyder.
9. Whom or what do we admire?
10. What on a 911 could we do without?
Most of a time, atmosphere conditioning.
11. And what couldn’t you?
12. What song did we arise adult to this morning?
13. Your favorite film?
The Graduate by Mike Nichols, since it’s mostly about cars and girls.
14. Your favorite book?
Harpo Speaks! by Harpo Marx.
15. Your latest amicable media post?
16. Your many appreciated possession?
The 1970 Targa Florio-winning Porsche 908/03 framework series 008.
17. Coffee or tea?
18. The 911 impulse of your life?
January 20, 1988. Bought my initial one, a black Carrera. Still adore it.
19. Your best advice?
20. What would no one design of you?
Who cares what other people expect?
Residence: New York City, USA
Porsche: A vast series of 911s
Text initial published in a Porsche patron repository Christophorus, No. 388