The all-new Volkswagen Beetle is a complicated take on a many friendly automobile a universe has ever known. It’s been redesigned from a inside out, and with so many changes, we might have missed a few new features. Fear not, Beetle fans, for we’ve summarized 10 things to adore about a 2012 Beetle.
- It boasts a some-more powerful, sporty look. In a difference of VW pattern code arch Klaus Bischoff, “The Beetle is now characterized by a clean, poised and widespread sportiness.” Nice work, Klaus.
- It offers dual engine options. Choose between a 2.5L gasoline five-cylinder indication and a 2.0L TSI turbocharged gasoline engine—you can’t go wrong.
- It has several delivery options. The 2.5L models come with a 5-speed primer or discretionary 6-speed automatic. Our acclaimed Direct-Shift Gearbox® 6-speed dual-clutch delivery is an choice on a 2.0L TSI turbocharged model, while a 6-speed primer delivery comes standard.
- It comes with a Kaeferfach glove box. As a curtsy to a classical Bug, a new Beetle facilities a second glove box—the Kaeferfach—just above a categorical glove box.
- You can supplement Heritage wheels. Available in 17- and 18-inch options, a aptly named Heritage wheels harken behind to a classical Beetle.
- Four words: Fender Premium audio system. The sound complement is optional, though once we knowledge a 9 speakers, 400 watts of energy and intelligible sound, you’ll comprehend that it’s a must-have.
- An MP3/iPod adapter is standard. Speaking of audio, it’s easy to bond your MP3, iPod or iPhone to a audio system. You’ll never need to confusion your automobile with CDs again.
- You can compare a interior trim to a extraneous paint job. If we compare your hosiery to your car’s building mats, we might wish to cruise this option.
- You can supplement tradition graphics. With Second Skin, a partnership between Volkswagen and Original Wraps, we can supplement graphics and racing stripes that will make your Beetle demeanour like it’s going quick even when it’s station still.
- The Beetle R is entrance to America. Speaking of going fast, a Beetle R link: http://blogs.vw.com/beetle/beetle-dream-come-true/, a racing-inspired chronicle of a Beetle, is entrance soon. Stay tuned to a Beetle Blog for some-more info.
Tell us: what’s your favorite thing about a 2012 Beetle?