RICHMOND HILL, ON, May 3, 2016 /CNW/ – Mazda Canada Inc. (MCI) currently reported Apr sales of 7,471 vehicles, representing an boost of 2.2 percent contra final year. Year-to-date sales by Apr are down 2.4 percent contra final year, with 20,842 vehicles sold.
Key April 2016 sales notes:
- MCI’s best-selling indication continues to be a Mazda3, with 3,275 vehicles sole in April.
- Mazda CX-5 had a best sales month ever with 2,419 vehicles sold, that is an boost of 8.4 percent contra April 2015. The CX-5 has now constructed 11 true months of record YOY sales.
- Mazda’s all-new CX-3 sole 1,054 vehicles in April, and is as a third top seller in a Mazda lineup, behind a Mazda3 and CX-5.
- Mazda’s line of CX crossover vehicles continue a clever expansion trend, with sales augmenting by 53.4 percent in April.
- With a attainment of spring, consumers start gearing adult for automobile weather, promulgation Apr sales for a MX-5 adult 98.9 percent, representing a best MX-5 sales in a month of Apr given 2010.
- SKYACTIV Technology proves to be a pivotal between opening and fuel potency as business direct a no concede solution. 96.0 percent of Mazda vehicles sole in Apr were versed with SKYACTIV Technology.
About Mazda Canada Inc.
Mazda Canada Inc. is obliged for a sales and marketing, patron use and tools support of Mazda vehicles in Canada. Headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Mazda Canada has a national network of 165 dealerships. For additional information revisit Mazda Canada’s media website during www.media.mazda.ca.
SOURCE Mazda Canada Inc.