RICHMOND HILL, ON, March 1, 2016 /CNW/ – Mazda Canada Inc. (MCI) currently reported Feb sales of 3,942 vehicles, representing an boost of 3.4 percent contra final year. Year-to-date sales by Feb are adult 4.4 percent contra final year, with 7,325 vehicles sold.
Key February 2016 sales notes:
- MCI’s best-selling indication continues to be a Mazda3, with 1,450 vehicles sole in February.
- Mazda CX-5 had a best Feb sales ever with 1,386 vehicles sold, that is an boost of 8.7 percent contra February 2015.
- Mazda’s all-new CX-3 sole 639 vehicles in February, and is a third top seller in a Mazda lineup, behind a CX-5 and Mazda3.
- Mazda6 enjoys a 34.0 percent boost in sales contra February 2015.
- With a new further of a CX-3, Mazda’s line of CX crossover vehicles continue a clever expansion trend, with sales augmenting by 61.7 percent in February.
- As open approaches, consumers started forgetful of warmer weather, promulgation Feb sales for a MX-5 adult 426.7 percent, restraining February 2008 for a best MX-5 sales ever in a month of February.
- SKYACTIV Technology proves to be a pivotal between opening and fuel potency as business direct a no concede solution. 92.3 percent of Mazda vehicles sole in Feb were versed with SKYACTIV Technology.
About Mazda Canada Inc.
Mazda Canada Inc. is obliged for a sales and marketing, patron use and tools support of Mazda vehicles in Canada. Headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Mazda Canada has a national network of 165 dealerships. For additional information revisit Mazda Canada’s media website during www.media.mazda.ca.
SOURCE Mazda Canada Inc.