RICHMOND HILL, ON, March 3, 2020 /CNW/ – Mazda Canada Inc. (MCI) currently reported Feb sales of 4,232 vehicles, representing an boost of 10.7 percent contra February 2019. Sales year-to-date (YTD) are 7,987, that is an boost of 5.5 percent compared to a same duration in 2019.
KEY FEBRUARY SALES NOTES:
- CX-9 enjoyed a clever Feb sales result, besting February 2019 sales by 9.9 percent.
- CX-5 sales rose by 3.3 percent contra a same duration in 2019.
- Mazda6 were adult 35.9 percent YOY
- In a initial full month on sale, a CX-30 overtook a CX-3 for third mark in a Mazda rankings.
- Collectively, sales of a CX-line of crossovers rose by 31.9 percent YOY, as sales of a all-new Mazda CX-30 increased efforts.
- Mazda’s predictive i-ACTIV All-Wheel Drive choice continues to be a favourite among Mazda CX-line buyers, with 89.5 percent of business selecting AWD models in February.
- Demand for a accessible i-ACTIV All-Wheel Drive on a Mazda3 stays strong, with 43.1 percent of business selecting a AWD choice in February.
Mazda Canada Inc. is obliged for a sales and marketing, patron use and tools support of Mazda vehicles in Canada. Headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Mazda Canada has a national network of 164 dealerships. For additional information revisit Mazda Canada’s media website at www.media.mazda.ca.
SOURCE Mazda Canada Inc.