RICHMOND HILL, ON, Feb. 3, 2020 /CNW/ – Mazda Canada Inc. (MCI) currently reported Jan sales of 3,755 vehicles, representing an boost of 0.3 percent contra January 2019.
January saw a start of sales for a first-ever Mazda CX-30, that slots into Mazda’s award-winning crossover lineup between a urban-friendly CX-3 and family-sized CX-5.
KEY JANUARY SALES NOTES:
- CX-9 enjoyed a best Jan sales outcome on record, besting January 2019 sales by 30.4 percent.
- In a inlet of winter, a MX-5 starts a year strong, display 44.4 percent expansion compared to a start of 2019.
- CX-3 sales were adult 4.9 percent contra a same duration in 2019.
- Collectively, sales of a CX-line of crossovers rose by 17.7 percent YOY, as a launch of a all-new Mazda CX-30 increased efforts.
- Mazda’s predictive i-ACTIV All-Wheel Drive choice continues to be a favourite among Mazda CX-line buyers, with 88.9 percent of business selecting AWD models in January.
- Demand for a accessible i-ACTIV All-Wheel Drive on a Mazda3 continues to grow, with 47.0 percent of business selecting a AWD choice in January. This is adult 1.0 percent from a prior month.
Mazda Canada Inc. is obliged for a sales and marketing, patron use and tools support of Mazda vehicles in Canada. Headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Mazda Canada has a national network of 164 dealerships. For additional information revisit Mazda Canada’s media website at www.media.mazda.ca.
SOURCE Mazda Canada Inc.