RICHMOND HILL, ON, Aug. 1, 2019 /CNW/ – Mazda Canada Inc. (MCI) currently reported Jul sales of 6,631 vehicles, representing a diminution of 5.0 percent contra July 2018. Sales year-to-date (YTD) are 39,166, that is a diminution of 14.2 percent compared to a same duration in 2018.
KEY JULY SALES NOTES:
- CX-5 enjoyed a best-ever sales month, with an boost of 18.5 percent compared to July 2018.
- CX-9 also had a best sales month on record, with a 10.0 percent boost contra a same month final year.
- MX-5 sales jumped adult 118.3 percent compared to July 2018 and is a best Jul sales month given 2012.
- Strong direct for a new i-ACTIV All-Wheel Drive choice on a new-generation 2019 Mazda3 continues even into a summer months, with 29.9 percent of new owners selecting this option.
- Among CX-line buyers, Mazda’s i-ACTIV AWD continues to be in high demand, with 85.9 percent of business selecting a AWD choice in July.
About Mazda Canada Inc.
Mazda Canada Inc. is obliged for a sales and marketing, patron use and tools support of Mazda vehicles in Canada. Headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Mazda Canada has a national network of 164 dealerships. For additional information revisit Mazda Canada’s media website at www.media.mazda.ca.
SOURCE Mazda Canada Inc.