RICHMOND HILL, ON, July 3, 2019 /CNW/ – Mazda Canada Inc. (MCI) currently reported Jun sales of 6,025 vehicles, representing a diminution of 20.2 percent contra June 2018. Sales by a initial half of 2019 are 32,535, that is a diminution of 15.8 percent compared to a same duration in 2018.
KEY JUNE SALES NOTES:
- CX-5 claims a tip mark on a Mazda sales draft for a fifth time in 6 months, flourishing a sales lead over a Mazda3.
- CX-5 enjoyed a best-ever Jun sales, adult 3.2 percent compared to June 2018.
- CX-9 sales in Jun jumped adult 20.1 percent compared to a same time final year, and are a best Jun sales on record.
- Strong direct for a new i-ACTIV All-Wheel Drive choice on a new-generation 2019 Mazda3 continues even into a summer months, with 34.8 percent of new owners selecting this option.
- Among CX-line buyers, Mazda’s i-ACTIV AWD continues to be in high demand, with 86.0 percent of business selecting a AWD choice in June.
About Mazda Canada Inc.
Mazda Canada Inc. is obliged for a sales and marketing, patron use and tools support of Mazda vehicles in Canada. Headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Mazda Canada has a national network of 164 dealerships. For additional information revisit Mazda Canada’s media website at www.media.mazda.ca.
SOURCE Mazda Canada Inc.