RICHMOND HILL, ON, April 2, 2019 /CNW/ – Mazda Canada Inc. (MCI) currently reported Mar sales of 6,250 vehicles, representing a diminution of 11.3 percent contra March 2018. Year-to-date sales are 13,819, that is a diminution of 14.0 percent compared to a initial entertain of 2018.
KEY MARCH SALES NOTES:
- CX-5 narrowly edges out a Mazda3 for tip mark in Mazda sales for a seventh uninterrupted month and builds on a lead by a initial entertain of 2019.
- CX-9 scores second-best Mar sales on record, blank 2018’s benchmark by usually a few units.
- CX-3 and CX-5 also record second-highest Mar sales months in their history, blank highs also set final year.
- In a initial full month of accessibility for a all-new 2019 Mazda3, 35.9% of all buyers chose a new i-ACTIV All-Wheel Drive option, accessible for a initial time on Mazda3.
- Among CX-line buyers, Mazda’s i-ACTIV AWD continues to be in high demand, with 82.8 percent of business selecting a AWD choice in March.
About Mazda Canada Inc.
Mazda Canada Inc. is obliged for a sales and marketing, patron use and tools support of Mazda vehicles in Canada. Headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Mazda Canada has a national network of 164 dealerships. For additional information revisit Mazda Canada’s media website at www.media.mazda.ca.
SOURCE Mazda Canada Inc.