RICHMOND HILL, ON, June 3, 2019 /CNW/ – Mazda Canada Inc. (MCI) currently reported May sales of 6,380 vehicles, representing a diminution of 17.7 percent contra May 2018. Year-to-date sales are 26,510, that is a diminution of 14.8 percent compared to a same duration in 2018.
KEY MAY SALES NOTES:
- After giving adult a tip mark final month, CX-5 reclaims a lead in Mazda sales for May and grows it’s YTD lead over a Mazda3.
- When a object comes out, so do a automobile lovers. MX-5 sales were adult 9.6 percent over May 2018.
- CX-9 sales in May were adult 3.7 percent compared to a same time final year.
- Strong direct for a new i-ACTIV All-Wheel Drive choice on a 2019 Mazda3 continues into a warmer months, with 38.3 percent of new owners selecting this option.
- Among CX-line buyers, Mazda’s i-ACTIV AWD continues to be in high demand, with 84.1 percent of business selecting a AWD choice in May.
About Mazda Canada Inc.
Mazda Canada Inc. is obliged for a sales and marketing, patron use and tools support of Mazda vehicles in Canada. Headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Mazda Canada has a national network of 164 dealerships. For additional information revisit Mazda Canada’s media website at www.media.mazda.ca.
SOURCE Mazda Canada Inc.