RICHMOND HILL, ON, Oct. 1, 2019 /CNW/ – Mazda Canada Inc. (MCI) currently reported Sep sales of 5,843 vehicles, representing a diminution of 4.2 percent contra September 2018. Sales year-to-date (YTD) are 51,417, that is a diminution of 12.5 percent compared to a same duration in 2018.
KEY SEPTEMBER SALES NOTES:
- CX-5 enjoyed a record Sep sales month, with an boost of 15.1 percent compared to September 2018.
- CX-3 also had a sales boost of 12.9 percent contra a same month final year.
- MX-5 sales hold on to a final spark of summer, with sales adult by 52.9 percent contra September 2018.
- Strong direct for a accessible i-ACTIV All-Wheel Drive choice on a all-new Mazda3 continues to grow by a final summer month, with 39.4 percent of new owners selecting this option.
- Among CX-line buyers, Mazda’s i-ACTIV AWD continues to be in high demand, with 86.7 percent of business selecting a AWD choice in September.
About Mazda Canada Inc.
Mazda Canada Inc. is obliged for a sales and marketing, patron use and tools support of Mazda vehicles in Canada. Headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Mazda Canada has a national network of 164 dealerships. For additional information revisit Mazda Canada’s media website at www.media.mazda.ca.
SOURCE Mazda Canada Inc.