MAZDA REPORTS 20.4 PERCENT SALES GAIN IN NOVEMBER
IRVINE, Calif. (December 1, 2011) – Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) currently reported clever Nov U.S. sales of 18,432 vehicles, representing an boost of 20.4 percent contra final year. On a Daily Selling Rate (DSR) basis, Mazda’s Nov 2011 sales were adult 15.6 percent. Year-to-date sales by Nov are adult 9.6 percent contra final year, with 228,073 vehicles sold.
Key Nov sales notes:
– Mazda6 distinguished a best month given Mar 2009, with sales of 4,292 vehicles accounting for a 53.9 percent increase.
– Mazda’s stylish CX-7 and CX-9 crossover SUVs distinguished their best Nov given 2007, with increases of 7.0 percent and 39.2 percent respectively. On a year, CX-7 sales are adult 29.8 percent with 32,940 vehicles sold, while CX-9 is adult 18.0 percent with 30,215 vehicles sold.
– Mazda5 sales are adult 15.1 percent with 982 vehicles sold.
– Mazda2 sales are adult 73.4 percent with 801 vehicles sole in November. Year-to-date Mazda2 sales are adult some-more than four-fold.
– Mazda3 sales of 6,873 vehicles accounted for a 6.2 percent increase. The new 2012 Mazda3 facilities Mazda’s innovative SKYACTIV-G engine and SKYACTIV-Drive involuntary delivery that achieves 40 MPG on a highway, all but sacrificing pushing performance.
Rounding out a North American market, Mazda Motor de Mexico (MMdM) reported a best-ever Nov with sales of 2,884 vehicles, accounting for a 21.0 percent boost contra final year. MMdM’s year-to-date sales are adult 20.0 percent with 26,200 vehicles sold. In a severe market, Mazda Canada, Inc. (MCI) sole 5,169 vehicles, down 2.0 percent contra final year. MCI’s year-to-date sales of 64,318 vehicles are down 12.0 percent contra final year.
Mazda North American Operations is headquartered in Irvine, Calif. and oversees a sales, marketing, tools and patron use support of Mazda vehicles in a United States, Canada and Mexico by scarcely 900 dealers. Operations in Canada are managed by Mazda Canada, Inc., located in Ontario; and in Mexico by Mazda Motor de Mexico in Mexico City.
# # #
For some-more information on Mazda vehicles, revisit a online Mazda media core at www.mazdausamedia.com. Product B-roll might be systematic online by visiting The News Market at www.thenewsmarket.com/mazda
Attachment(click to download) Nov 2011 Sales Release_FINAL.pdf22.88 KB